You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2008, 06:59 PM   #1
Danest

Default Stuck at end of Culpa Innata

So, I'm right at the end of Culpa (broke down and checked a walkthrough). All areas are locked out, except for home, HQ, train stations. All dialogue finished at stardust. According to the walkthrough, all I need do is report my findings, however, this did not happen (normally it happens automatically). I can't figure out what to do next, since every location is pretty much locked out now. I have the e-diary, but it doesn't seem to do anything.
Any help would be appreciated
thanks

Last edited by Danest; 04-25-2008 at 08:10 PM.
Old 04-26-2008, 02:44 AM   #2

Did you see Maya and Bogdanov's friend in Stardust? I was also similarly stuck in the end - I had solved everything, including the subplot - and after wasting many days I discovered that I have to trigger certain events in Stardust by picking up a very small item in that beauty lounge in the Pyramid. Until you pick up a random item in a random location you are stuck. Stupid design. Anyway, you are supposed to pick up a cake receipt in the beauty lounge near the clerk somewhere. And then you have triggered events that will lead to the solving of the murder case.
Old 04-26-2008, 06:32 AM   #3
Danest

Yeah, annoying: the last thing I did was find the flyer. Talked to MIk. at stardust, but never found a way to talk to the dancer. The stardust is locked out now, so I can't go back, presumably, I'm finished there along with everywhere else. Since almost all areas are locked (other than home and such) I just don't know what to do. Walkthrough says I should be reporting findings, but it didn't happen. I think I somehow found an unwinnable situation, one that I entered a long time ago (would have to go back days and days to dodge it).

Last edited by Danest; 04-26-2008 at 06:50 AM.
Old 05-23-2008, 04:05 AM   #4

Default I'm stuck too but at slightly different spot

I know nothing about a cake receipt though. I have done everything EXCEPT talk to Mikhail and I can't find him. I can get to Stardust but he is not there. If I walk up onto the stage then the darn game freezes. I can look at stuff but Phoenix won't walk anywhere. I have to quit.

I missed talking to Mikhail because after I saw him and Mata Hari I thought he left and didn't look for him. I never saw him again and never requested a warrant for Fabian since I got tired of getting chewed out by the chief whenever I requested one. Should I have?

And what is it about this audio diary? I don't remember getting that. Where was it?

This game is good, but it has way too many flaws. It lets you miss things that are vital then won't let you go back and get them. Bad, bad coding.
Old 02-04-2009, 04:04 PM   #5

Default Club of Stuckabillies

Stuck pretty much in the same situation as Rainydayz. Also with the game freeze experience. Have to use the navigator and get back into Stardust club. But even then I can get stuck again in a movement freeze in another place.
Yup, well I sure dunno what to do anymore.
In the diary it sayz about the 3-d butterfly picture recombination, that Poenix want to use the power of her Computer to do that now (in red fonts). But I know from a walkthrough that she needs a fourth picture for that, from a Hacker Attack that never happened to me. There seems nothing left to do other than walk around like a dumbo with no clue and pass time.
How exciting...
Been way too much walking business anyways. I found myself many times doing other stuff in the room while I was listening to the dialogues and just now and then hit the next question. Strange gaming experience. Feels like wasting alot of time during long stretches. Very repetitive routines, too. Nice game and somehow compelling to continue, but I have to be honest about that.
If I don't find a way to continue from here, I'll give up - ain't going back, 100% sure.
Old 02-04-2009, 04:48 PM   #6

Default back to good

duuh, finally making progress again. Found that girl Piper standing quietly at the far end of the Thing Store. Still wondering if it really was me being so blind, since I have searched that place many times, or if she's popped up now because I installed this 1.3 patch.