You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2008, 12:20 PM   #1

Default Crash Schizm I

I've installed the game Schizm - the mysterious journey and when I'm just two minutes in the game (when Hannah wants to take the elevator) the game crashes en returns to windows. No errors or anything. It just shuts down as if I had turn it off. My pc runs xp en meets the requirements. Anyone also has this problems or knows what to do??
Old 04-09-2008, 11:22 PM   #2
Occasionally around...

Send a message via Yahoo to MystGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taske View Post
I've installed the game Schizm - the mysterious journey and when I'm just two minutes in the game (when Hannah wants to take the elevator) the game crashes en returns to windows. No errors or anything. It just shuts down as if I had turn it off. My pc runs xp en meets the requirements. Anyone also has this problems or knows what to do??

I just started playing Schizm myself. But I have the DVD version. No crash problems so far. Maybe re-install it? Is your computer older?
Old 04-11-2008, 01:51 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystGirl View Post
I just started playing Schizm myself. But I have the DVD version. No crash problems so far. Maybe re-install it? Is your computer older?
I've reinstalled already, but the same problem. And no my pc meets the requirements. This is the first time I have this problem.
other games works fine...
Old 04-12-2008, 08:17 PM   #4

Whenever I install a game, I check to see if there are patches or fixes for it on the manufacturer's site. Are there patches for Schizm that need to be installed?
Old 04-14-2008, 02:48 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austruck View Post
Whenever I install a game, I check to see if there are patches or fixes for it on the manufacturer's site. Are there patches for Schizm that need to be installed?
Yes, and I've installed them (one), but the problem is still the same. I've also contacted the manufacture and I'm still waiting for their answer....
Old 04-16-2008, 11:48 AM   #6

Did you set the compatibility mode for win 98 ?