You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems Undercover Operation Wintersun NEED HELP!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2008, 03:39 PM   #1
Banned User

Send a message via ICQ to HELPME9999
Default Undercover Operation Wintersun NEED HELP!!!

Hi,
I got Undercover Operation Wintersun yesterday. It installed fine and then when i launched it the ads played fine before the main menu so i chose new game the loading page came up and loaded almost to the end and stoped. I restarted the computer and messed with the game video options until it worked which was the following video options: 1024 X 768 resolution 0X antialiasing gamma in the middle no shadows SFX on subtitles on sepia filter on or off. Played awhile til outside the kwi saved fine and exited. A few hours later turned on tryed to load the saved game the game screen would come up and frezze. So started a new game played to that part and would frezze. That scene played fine the first time. More info HP Pavilion ze5300 with Win XP, Intel Pentium 4 and 488MB of ram and with game installed 15.7GB free on hard drive. Also ad videos (before main menu) don't but the intro video (after you select new game) shutters i think thats the name but that is ok if it has to be.
Thank You Very Much
Sam
Old 02-10-2008, 09:25 PM   #2
Banned User

Send a message via ICQ to HELPME9999

Hi,
Today i deleted the saved game and it works! Wonder why that was.
Sam
Old 02-10-2008, 10:52 PM   #3
Super Moderator

I'm glad you got it working. I confess I didn't know how to solve your problem.

Maybe that particular save game was corrupt? (just an unscientific guess on my part)