You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems Ankh - Heart of Osiris : Mixing A Drink?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2008, 02:17 PM   #1

Default Ankh - Heart of Osiris : Mixing A Drink?

Hi -

I need help with this. As I found out online this game needs some sort of color wheel? to be able to get past this point, to mix a drink from the wine guy. But the guy I got it from did not give me one with the game so I am stuck and don't know what to do. Does anyone have a list of the the drinks, and what goes in them or is it random generated and I am screwed?
Old 01-25-2008, 04:48 PM   #2
kiss me Lewton

Send a message via MSN to carlotta von uberwald
Default Mixing a cocktail

I got this from a walkthrough but I doubt if this will help. You are really screwed without the colour wheel because the cocktail recipe is different each time, you'll probably have to buy it again.

Wine merchant (this step can be done anytime during the bar sequence) - Talk to wine merchant about cocktails.

He sets out 2 ingredients, a colored bottle and the name of the cocktail on the sign.

Code wheel - This is the game's security protection. Use the code wheel that came with the game.

The code wheel consists of three wheels that turn, the outer one has names of the first ingredient, the middle one has names of second ingredients and the inner one has the name of the drink as well as the colored glasses. When you rotate these rings correctly it shows how much ingredients to put in.

Adjust the wheel to show the first ingredient (left bottle on the bar) on the outer wheel.

Place the second ingredient (second bottle on the bar) on the middle disc and turn it to place it under the first ingredient.

Align the glass of the specified by the color seen on the bar under the two ingredients.

Now that 3 items are set on the wheel, look at the name of the cocktail on the sign on the bar. Then look for the name of the cocktail on the inner wheel. See the amounts of the ingredients needed for the cocktail are in the slots.

These are the answers to the wine merchant's questions. Talk to the wine merchant to answer his questions.
Old 01-28-2008, 05:57 AM   #3

If you're completely stuck, post the cocktail's name, the 2 ingredients and the colour of the glass, maybe I can help you with that - no guarantee, though, since the cocktail is different every time. Also, I have the german version of the game and am not sure whether this makes a difference in mixing the cocktails/using the code wheel or not.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:06 PM   #4

thanks, I actually got past it. yay!
Old 09-15-2008, 09:37 AM   #5

I'm also stuck on this puzzle, but my problem is I can't tell what the ingredients are in the bottles? How do I find out what they are? Assil just says "The first cocktail Ingredient" and "the second cocktail ingredient". Can someone help? I have the codewheel so that isn't a problem...