You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2008, 08:59 PM   #1
I needed a dare

Default Blade Runner on Vista

So a couple of weeks ago I watched the Final Cut of Blade Runner and it really got me in the mood to play the game again. Flash forward to a couple of days ago, I installed teh game on vista with no problems, but when I go into the game to play it's a huge mess. I tried different compatibilities but nothing worked. Is there a way to get BLade Runner to work in Vista?
Old 06-21-2008, 02:00 PM   #2

Blade Runner graphics were a mess on vista when i ran it also, but pressing the windows key during the game to return to the desktop, and then going back to the game again by clicking on Blade Runner on the taskbar at the bottom of the screen.. sorted it all out! Works for me anyway, on a very low end vista
Old 09-25-2008, 06:38 PM   #3

you're a genius extent, that really worked! thank you
Old 03-30-2009, 07:36 AM   #4

hey there extentofmysin,
this solution worked for me too! thank you so much!!
*scurries off to play*
Old 08-20-2009, 09:43 PM   #5

great, worked. But what do you do to get the shooting range work? In xp i used turbo.exe, but it doesnt seem to work for me in vista. Also tried cpu grabber, but it dint work either....someone got a solution for that?
Old 08-17-2010, 07:24 PM   #6

Sorry to have to bump this, but I recently reinstalled the game on a machine running vista 32 bit now, and am having this same problem, however, alt tabbing or using the windows key and then returning to the game works only once. After returning to the game it runs fine for around 5 minutes or so and then starts to get fuzzy again and the cursor and text get all garbled. When I attempt to alt tab out a second time I get a blue screen with no text or message and have to reset my computer. Any suggestions?