You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems Stargate Adventure: upside-down graphics!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2007, 10:55 AM   #1

Default Stargate Adventure: upside-down graphics!

The cut-scene at the start is all upside down and reversed like you're looking at it through a mirror. I can't imagine it's supposed to be like that. The game itself seems to be normal, but I'd like to see the cut scene how it should be and any more that may come down the line. how can I fix this?
Old 10-21-2007, 11:19 AM   #2

I had a similar problem (years ago) with Runaway, and the solution involved something like what's mentioned in that thread.

I don't even know what Stargate Adventure is, so maybe your problem is completely different and the info in that thread won't help you at all, but it can't hurt to try.
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]
Old 10-21-2007, 05:03 PM   #3

thanks. I actually already beat the game. It's an underground game in the style of "The Dig" pretty cool but REALLY short as you can tell. I don't care about fixing it anymore. Thanks though!