You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2007, 09:51 AM   #141
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanis15 View Post
bronze statue is in pot, teeth (pink think) are under the pipe but still nothing happens... now what? playing that slotmachine at Faro again that the "circle of lifght" will move on the map? (to enter another puzzle)? Guess I have to use somewhere those four colorfoul stones.

EDIT: I see elisabeth had the same problem, sorry for did not noticing... one problem solved (with unmoving 14 tiles in puzzlebox with animals/slowers).
I will help you if I can, but I have no idea where you are and which puzzles you've finished. As a matter of fact, I'm not even sure you're asking for help.

Have you finished the Pino puzzle?
Have you found the kindling, crossed the bridge?
How many "circles of light" do you see on the tiles?
Old 07-27-2007, 11:34 AM   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fienepien View Post
I will help you if I can, but I have no idea where you are and which puzzles you've finished. As a matter of fact, I'm not even sure you're asking for help.

Have you finished the Pino puzzle?
Have you found the kindling, crossed the bridge?
How many "circles of light" do you see on the tiles?
Problem was I could not find the pile of wood, but now everything is OK... well, except one thing. Right now I inserted all the wedges at night at marina picolla, but nothing happenned... except of turning the wedges and showing 5 symbols... I guess I need a little help with this... or a small hint

Last edited by Jeanis15; 07-27-2007 at 11:48 AM. Reason: misspelled word
Old 07-27-2007, 12:30 PM   #143
Senior *female* member

Go back to reality and find a locked something to use the code on. It's not hard.
Old 07-27-2007, 03:33 PM   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fienepien View Post
Go back to reality and find a locked something to use the code on. It's not hard.
Oh, thank you... I always forget about "reality" in this game, when it helps with many puzzles. but thanks. I took the CD and at the 4903 picture it kinda freezed. Guess that this freeze is not designed by the creators of the game it lasts couple of minutes now... gonna restart and reload from save. Cheers and thanks again.
Old 07-27-2007, 03:49 PM   #145

Default finally

So I finished the game, too. It was great and fun... although that recap at the end is quite annoying and I really do not know, why it is there... but maybe can be used as walktrhough Hope it ends in an hour to do the alternative ending I thank those who helped me couple of times through the game. Cheers. Btw. have you tried uninstalling the game? After half an hour it has written "340160 Minutes remaining" LOL (now it is "only" 56 . It surely can win the longest uninstall ever...

Last edited by Jeanis15; 07-28-2007 at 12:05 AM. Reason: update
Old 07-28-2007, 03:02 AM   #146

i have a code reminder but still can't open the secret office,please help
Old 07-28-2007, 03:25 AM   #147
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonut View Post
i have a code reminder but still can't open the secret office,please help
Click on the laptop icon and read again what Julia MacKowen told you about her father.

PS: A walkthrough will be available on the Internet next week.
Old 07-28-2007, 04:48 AM   #148

hi
i'm stuck again, at monte solaro this time. i have to get the hat from the pool but i don't know how. i found some buttons but they don't seem to do anything useful. i can let the fan rotate with the blue and red button, but looks like nothing happens. theres also a red button nearby but that doesnt do anything either. i also turned some switch but all that seemed to do was make an annoying sound (turned on power?). can someone please give me a hint?

why don't you just hold on to your hat stupid woman, of course it's windy on top of a mountain
Old 07-28-2007, 04:49 AM   #149

I wasn't able to play for a while, but now I'm back...

I found the picture that shows how to activate the cable car. But I don't understand how translate it to the control panel...

Second, I stand in front of Barbarossa castle ( green door with missing piece )...
And then???
Old 07-28-2007, 05:00 AM   #150

you can't enter the castle yet, first you have to go to cetrella (didn't do it myself yet, but i read it somewhere on this forum).

you can fix the cable car, if you look at the picture in your kitchen (in reality), you see it has 18 groups, and each group has 36 fuses.

let me know if you need more info, don't want to spoil everything at once
Old 07-28-2007, 05:10 AM   #151

Got it, thanks...

Actually it wasn't that difficult...
Old 07-28-2007, 05:11 AM   #152

please let me know if you know how to proceed at the top of monte solaro, i have no idea what to do next, but i'm afraid it's something very simple...
Old 07-28-2007, 05:26 AM   #153
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Originally Posted by geitje View Post
please let me know if you know how to proceed at the top of monte solaro, i have no idea what to do next, but i'm afraid it's something very simple...

Yep, it is. Sorry! But I know how you feel, I went back and forth dozens of times to try all the different combinations of buttons.

Spoiler:
Find Miss MacKowen again. Yep, she's up there too!
Old 07-28-2007, 05:39 AM   #154

i already talked with her at monte solaro, but i still have no idea what to do. she told me she lost her hat and theres something useful in there, but i just can't get to the hat yet.
or do you mean i have to talk with her a second time?
Old 07-28-2007, 05:46 AM   #155
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Originally Posted by geitje View Post
i already talked with her at monte solaro, but i still have no idea what to do. she told me she lost her hat and theres something useful in there, but i just can't get to the hat yet.
or do you mean i have to talk with her a second time?
Hm... I don't know what's wrong.
The puzzle is easy once you get the engine running and that worked for me after I'd talked to Miss MacKowen.

PS: It's a very linear game, maybe you missed something? But I don't know what. Have you tried the path to Mount Solaro where you need that pass she promised you?
Old 07-28-2007, 05:53 AM   #156

yes i've tried to go everywhere, but when i try to go to cetrella, there's something in my way, and i need the pass to continue.

i turned on the power (i think), underneath the swimming pool, it's making a loud noise now so it's still running, and i can't turn it off anymore.

there are 2 buttons, red & blue, which control the fan near the pool, doesn't matter which one i press, the fan starts spinning, but nothing happens after that.

and there's another red button, close to the red&blue one, which doesn't do anything when i press it. there are some colored buttons next to it, but i can't press those, only the big red one.

that's all i could find so far, no idea how to proceed. thought the fan near the pool would blow out the hat but i guess i have to do something else first...
Old 07-28-2007, 05:58 AM   #157
Senior *female* member

Rrrrright... I've seen the light now. Sorry, I misunderstood you before.

You have yet to find another set of buttons.
Near the swimming pool. Be sure to explore the area carefully and turn around often to look back, or you might miss the buttons.
Old 07-28-2007, 06:10 AM   #158

ok found it... thought i had searched every place already but obviously i didn't. tnx very much!
Old 07-28-2007, 09:10 AM   #159

I'm inside Barbarossa Castle, but there's obviously nothing to do. Only when I turn around to the door I hear someones laughter...
Old 07-28-2007, 09:47 AM   #160

you CAN do something at the castle, somewhere at the end where the table and compass are. go play with your inventory over there