You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems technical problem's with UK Collector's Edition of Dreamfall

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2007, 07:03 AM   #1
mockumentary

Send a message via MSN to Eyeball Kid
Default technical problem's with UK Collector's Edition of Dreamfall

Hello there, fellow gamers!

I bought the Dreamfall: Collector's Edition which was published by Empire in the UK. It's the one that contains both Dreamfall, TLJ, the soundtrack as well as the making-of-book. I installed it on my computer, but there seemed to be a problem with it. When I want to open the menu, there is only a blue box with some square light flashes when moving the cursor around. There is no text, so I just had to guess what menu "hotspot" to click. In the game, there seems to be no lip sync and subtitles or voices. This is very strange I think, as I have the original Norwegian Limited Edition as Dreamfall as well (which I had hoped to give to a friend), and in that version works fine. I wonder if I simply have to install new drivers for my graphics card? Have anyone else encountered the same problems with the Collector's Edition?