You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems The Murder on the Orient Express Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2007, 09:06 AM   #161
Head of Auror Department

Send a message via AIM to HecMQN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazyazian View Post
ok how you turn the wheel? right to left? or left to right?
left, turn it left
Old 10-27-2007, 08:16 PM   #162

Default Fingerprints

I saw Kathy's post, but I still cannot get the fingerprints. As first I thought I needed a tool I did not have, but the game will only let travel between Porit's and Rachett's rooms. I found the weapon. The only thing is the fingerprint. Can anyone give me a clue how to get the prints, or let me know all the clues in the room.

I obtained the following from the room: tumbler, cigar, matches, sleeping potion, watch, pipe cleaner, and dentures.

Also, I have retraced all my steps: (1) I am told there is nothing else to get from the body, (2) I am toldI have checked both suitcases throughly.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 10-28-2007, 12:34 PM   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by HecMQN View Post
left, turn it left
thank you for your help so what do i do now? and i dont know how to hook up the radio i got the bowl and the orange juice in place and how many passports are there in the game? i need 5 more
Old 10-28-2007, 12:47 PM   #164
Head of Auror Department

Quote:
thank you for your help so what do i do now? and i dont know how to hook up the radio i got the bowl and the orange juice in place and how many passports are there in the game? i need 5 more
I think there's about 20 passports, whose passports do you have so far?

As for the radio:

Spoiler:
You also need to use the statuette you got from Ratchett's night table, as well as the copper wiring from the snowshoes and the butter knife, which you bend using the hammer in inventory. to the bent knife, you add the nails, from the crate where the broken snowshoes were, in inventory as well. set all this stuff in place, and the radio will work.

Hope that helped!
Old 10-28-2007, 06:02 PM   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by HecMQN View Post
I think there's about 20 passports, whose passports do you have so far?

As for the radio:

Spoiler:
You also need to use the statuette you got from Ratchett's night table, as well as the copper wiring from the snowshoes and the butter knife, which you bend using the hammer in inventory. to the bent knife, you add the nails, from the crate where the broken snowshoes were, in inventory as well. set all this stuff in place, and the radio will work.

Hope that helped!
ok i have 20 passports but poirot says theres more yea i bent the butter knife already and the copper wire i have and the nails so what do i do with the nails? sorry lol i'm really stuck
Old 10-28-2007, 06:07 PM   #166
Head of Auror Department

Quote:
ok i have 20 passports but poirot says theres more yea i bent the butter knife already and the copper wire i have and the nails so what do i do with the nails? sorry lol i'm really stuck
Spoiler:
Let's see...do you have Hardman's second passport? what about Dr. Constantine? and Matteo?

Have you combined the nails with the bent knife in inventory yet? after that, just find their spot in the makeshift battery by the radio.

hope my responses aren't too confusing
Old 12-04-2007, 08:53 AM   #167

Has anyone found a solution for the installation problem that was mentioned in this thread (motoe.exe error message after starting the game)?
Old 03-26-2008, 12:56 PM   #168

Default Peirot thinks

I am at the end of the second to last chapter where Peirot thinks. I have everything crossed off except searching the train to disprove the suspects alibis. I have the kimono. What more could I need?
Old 04-22-2008, 02:21 PM   #169

I'm onto the 3rd part of the game and so far I've fixed the telegraph and used it, got the kimono, and I've talked to everyone. Poirot says I've got more to do. I think I've got to ask Constantine about his profession but for some reason I can't, and I haven't asked Barnaby about it either. Is there something I need to do to trigger the fact that I need to ask him about his job?

Please help, it's driving me up the wall.

Thanks
Old 08-29-2008, 03:59 AM   #170

Hi,plz help me,I can't install this game,I install cd1 but I can't install cd2,what's wrong,it says:please check your disk or find a patch,can someone to help me?
Old 11-10-2008, 11:37 AM   #171

hi, I'm really stuck with the safe in the security room. I tried to turn first on left, then right 6 times but later I can't turn again to left because it says that isn't a right combination and start over. Is that a bug?? I have to start over whole the game??

Sorry about my english.

Thanks!
Old 11-10-2008, 05:53 PM   #172
Super Moderator

My memory is foggy, but I'm pretty sure you need to turn left to 6, turn right all the way around to 6, and then left, all the way to 6 again.