You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems The Murder on the Orient Express Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2007, 09:18 AM   #141

I just started and am trying to get the parasol for the princess PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-22-2007, 06:41 PM   #142

Does anyone know how i can compare the photograph that i found in michel's suit case with the locket i found in the puzzle box?? they both have the same little girl on them but i need for antoinette to realize that. i have tried everything it seems like. if someone can help me out i would appreicate it!!
Old 09-22-2007, 06:44 PM   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahahax10
I just started and am trying to get the parasol for the princess PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u have to find some grain n then walk up to the goat and get the grain from ur inventory. then toss the grain and the goat will walk away and you will be able to get the parasol

Last edited by Melanie68; 09-22-2007 at 07:58 PM. Reason: added post sasha08 was answering
Old 09-22-2007, 08:11 PM   #144
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasha08 View Post
Does anyone know how i can compare the photograph that i found in michel's suit case with the locket i found in the puzzle box?? they both have the same little girl on them but i need for antoinette to realize that. i have tried everything it seems like. if someone can help me out i would appreicate it!!
Welcome to the forums sasha. What have you tried? It's been a while since I've played this but I think you have to possibly combine them in one of your interface screens in your inventory. My memory is hazy and perhaps you've done it already.
Old 09-22-2007, 10:42 PM   #145

thank u. i have already tried everyhing possible i can think of. i tried to combine them, that didnt work. i tried to decombine the locket that didnt work. i looked at them both in the inventory.... i dont know wat else to do because i know for sure that i have gotten everything else all the fingerprints n passports. thats the only thing i need to move on and collect fingerprints from the other stuff... if u can possibly remember. THANK U FOR UR HELP...
Old 09-29-2007, 12:47 PM   #146
Head of Auror Department

Send a message via AIM to HecMQN

Hey everyone! Okay, so here's my problem:

Spoiler:
I've done everything so far. I've gotten all the passports (including Hardman's second passport), all the passengers' fingerprints, all the fingerprints around the train, and I've compared the footprints, finding the perfect match. All this was confirmed by Poirot. Now when I go to talk to him he tells me "You must complete the investigation, and don't be affraid to go over grounds you have already covered". I can't see what else I need to do, and all the passengers just sit around and tell me to talk with them later. It's really frustrating. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance!

Last edited by HecMQN; 09-29-2007 at 12:53 PM.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:18 PM   #147

HecMQN:

Spoiler:
Have you explored the woods fully and opened the safe in the security room? If you have explored the woods, what did you find out/pick up?

Recent Retail: The Shivah, Blackwell Legacy, Blackwell Unbound, Black Mirror, Cleopatra, Culpa Innata, Secret Files, Broken Sword 1-4, Indigo Prophecy, Nostradamus, Nibiru

Recent UG: Murder in a Wheel, Nelly Cootalot, The Farm, Two of a Kind, Donnie Darko, Reactor 9, Cedric & The Revolution, 5 Days a Stranger, Something Amiss (Chp 1 & 2), Prodigal
Old 09-29-2007, 10:20 PM   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasha08 View Post
thank u. i have already tried everyhing possible i can think of. i tried to combine them, that didnt work. i tried to decombine the locket that didnt work. i looked at them both in the inventory.... i dont know wat else to do because i know for sure that i have gotten everything else all the fingerprints n passports. thats the only thing i need to move on and collect fingerprints from the other stuff... if u can possibly remember. THANK U FOR UR HELP...
I played this recently and I could not get the game to actually "compare" the photos. I just looked at them and realised it's the same person. I don't think this is what is holding up the game. See my post above for other stuff that you may have missed.

You may also want to check out UHS Hints: http://www.uhs-hints.com/uhsweb/motoe.php

Recent Retail: The Shivah, Blackwell Legacy, Blackwell Unbound, Black Mirror, Cleopatra, Culpa Innata, Secret Files, Broken Sword 1-4, Indigo Prophecy, Nostradamus, Nibiru

Recent UG: Murder in a Wheel, Nelly Cootalot, The Farm, Two of a Kind, Donnie Darko, Reactor 9, Cedric & The Revolution, 5 Days a Stranger, Something Amiss (Chp 1 & 2), Prodigal
Old 09-30-2007, 09:10 AM   #149
Head of Auror Department

Misa:

Spoiler:
I have explored the woods. I got the two spouts, and I went into the shack and got everything there. But I was wondering whether there might've been a path I missed or something. I also opened the safe and got Ratchett's confession.

Thanks for the help!
Old 09-30-2007, 09:34 AM   #150

HecMQN:

See if you missed anything in the woods (I had missed a couple things when I played the game!):

This won't spoil anything else and will only give you the necessary info you need of everything you should have collected out there http://www.uhs-hints.com/uhsweb/hints/motoe/304.php

Old 09-30-2007, 10:06 AM   #151
Head of Auror Department

misa:

Thanks! That really cleared things up.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:37 AM   #152

Default help i'm stuck

i'm finish all the crime sense but where can i get the food to get the hammer? and yeah i'm really stuck just started yesterday =) please help
Old 10-12-2007, 07:38 AM   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by azraelthecat View Post
Hi i am stuck, i have to fix the steam pipe, i have found the new snow gear, but i don´t know how to get past the wolfs. I know i have to get through the woods becose there is nothing more i can do on the train.

PS: Sorry about my english
where you find the new pipe to fix it? and the snow gear?
Old 10-12-2007, 07:48 AM   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayzor View Post
Got stuck again

Spoiler:
I got the radio working, i have the morse code book, but i cant use the telegraph. It says that it doesnt know where to tune it into to send messages also can someone help me with the safe. I see it triggers something at the 7 but the sheet from the bible doesnt help me much

thanks
where did you get the radio working i havent find that yet and pls tell me how to get the hammer and the key to the security room in the baggage cart?
Old 10-12-2007, 05:26 PM   #155
Head of Auror Department

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazyazian View Post
where did you get the radio working i havent find that yet and pls tell me how to get the hammer and the key to the security room in the baggage cart?

Spoiler:
The hammer you get at the front of the train (where the driver sits). Talk to him during the interrogations section and give him a leather strap you get from Hardman's compartment in return. As for the key to the security room for the safe, I think Michel gives it to you when you interrogate him.

Hope that helped!
Old 10-13-2007, 06:10 AM   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by HecMQN View Post
Spoiler:
The hammer you get at the front of the train (where the driver sits). Talk to him during the interrogations section and give him a leather strap you get from Hardman's compartment in return. As for the key to the security room for the safe, I think Michel gives it to you when you interrogate him.

Hope that helped!
thanks for your help but do you know the combination of the safe?
Old 10-13-2007, 10:25 AM   #157
Head of Auror Department

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazyazian View Post
thanks for your help but do you know the combination of the safe?
I
Spoiler:
It is 6-6-6 (Do you have the Bible passage from Greta Ohlsson yet?)
Old 10-19-2007, 05:24 PM   #158
Look behind you!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... is this game worth buying? I saw it on amazon for a fair price. I really enjoyed 'And then there was none'. Would I like this game?
Old 10-19-2007, 05:46 PM   #159
Head of Auror Department

FOR SURE!

I loved it! If you've read the book (which also comes with the game, I think) or at least seen the movie somehow, it'll be a fun game. If not, then it's still cool. Like me, I had never heard of this book, but when I began playing I loved it!
Old 10-24-2007, 10:02 PM   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by HecMQN View Post
I
Spoiler:
It is 6-6-6 (Do you have the Bible passage from Greta Ohlsson yet?)
ok how you turn the wheel? right to left? or left to right?