You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems The Evidence Help Thread. SEARCH before you post!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2006, 08:41 PM   #1

Default The Evidence Help Thread. SEARCH before you post!

Arrrrrrrgh! I know there's something bloody obvious I'm missing (no pun intended) with this particular puzzle, but I cannot figure it out for the life of me. Has anybody else done this particular section yet whom could illuminate this for me and let me get back on the trail of our favorite serial killer? Thankee!
Old 10-21-2006, 09:58 PM   #2

Default The Evidence: The Last Ritual Help Thread

ok i have this info Las Nieves but i don't know what answer they are looking for on zan puzzle. need hints not solution. also if you beat the arak one about the sound circle thing i needhelp a hint would be nice no answer as well as on zonthar i have the first part,but trying to find the significance on the diagrams of people and the numbers would like a hint on that please thanks
Old 10-22-2006, 01:03 PM   #3

Default evidence the last ritual help with level 2 of 8

well therir are spoilers below.

i am stuck on the one where it asks for the blvd, i stink at googlemaps. Ihave a hard time recognizing similar shapes when it comes to maps. any help woutld be nice thanks. contact me at [email protected] I will help you out too. I am alfanseven on game page
Old 10-23-2006, 01:02 AM   #4

you have to play with the bowls. the top left you use 1. they add up to 8. second part has to do with the paintings. one u ise 3
Old 10-23-2006, 12:37 PM   #5

Default Don't know if you figured this out yet....

But the circle thing, look carefully at where the light blinks and count the circles, that should help...

Now, can you help me with the first part of Zonthar....erg.
Also, I'm stuck on Zan, and those are the only two I have left of this level. Anyone with any help, I am deirdre at the org site, or you can email me at [email protected].

My daughter says this game would cause her to drink and smoke.

Old 10-23-2006, 05:07 PM   #6

For Zonthar, which gave ME a wicked headache until the e-mail from Kristin, pay careful attention to the sound cues from the little jars. Keep in mind that you need eight things in the main jar and there is only ONE thing counted out on that entire screen that would give you any indication of what to put in there.

I wanted to keep that vague as to not spoil it, though I think you could get it from that. Keep in mind that everything you need for that puzzle is on that very screen in some form.
Old 10-25-2006, 03:54 AM   #7
Senior *female* member

Default Evidence the last Ritual: HELP!

- There's supposed to be a "button" on the left, which enables you to access email etcetera. No button, nothing, where oh where is it...?

- The Escape key is supposed to make you quit the game. Doesn't do anything for me. The only way I can quit is by turning my computer off.

- Am stuck in what I would call the introductory phase. What am I supposed to type in the Isis screen with the crosses on the poor girls hands? I'm sure the answer is very simple, but then so am I.

- Went to visit the phoenix-investigators.org web site to find help. It's in French! No option to switch languages. What the f...

- I can feel a rant coming on, this is the fifth game this year which gave me major problems, I'd better sit on my hands.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:01 AM   #8
Hopeful skeptic

I only played for a very short time near the beginning (and a while ago, so my memory is already fading), but I also didn't get the "button on the left" right away. But then it magically appeared after that introductory phase. I think the delay is intentional, being introduced only as you need it.

About Isis, I can give you the answer if you want, but I'm already hazy on the process to get there. Did you get the second set of clues yet? If not:

Spoiler:
Try clicking near her shoulder or neck.

If you have:

Spoiler:
The numbers represent the order you need to click on her hands.
Old 10-25-2006, 03:01 PM   #9
Senior *female* member

Got it! Everything works fine now. Thanks for your help, Jackal. I was indeed on the wrong track.

Spoiler:
I figured I had to find a six-letter code, so I tried rearranging the letters of the word xineph = phenix on the web page in the order of the crosses.

Last edited by Fien; 10-26-2006 at 12:27 AM.
Old 10-27-2006, 02:28 PM   #10

Default Evidence: The Last Ritual

I'm pulling my hair out! I "think" I've found the verse but the numbers don't fit! I know I'm missing something obvious, but after spending several days on it, I'm ready to move on. I would sooo appreciate some guidance.

Thank you!
Old 10-27-2006, 03:08 PM   #11

The Canto is only two digits..or Roman numerals in length...once you have that, ther verses are easier.

If you have the correct Canto put it in the last two slots, leaving the first two alone...

If that is too vague, email me at [email protected]...

I feel for you, I was stuck forever on that darn canto...
Old 10-27-2006, 05:07 PM   #12

Thank you! I am finally out! I thought I had typed what you suggested (I tried numerous strategies), but apparently I didn't, because your suggestion worked. Thank you again.
Old 10-27-2006, 07:47 PM   #13

Default ARGH! The Last ritual again...spoiler warning

I am stuck on Spt-zne....

I figured out the first part with the cross and who belongs to and found Pilavra-sinal but still cannot figure out the name associated with it....

HELP.

Thanks.
Old 10-27-2006, 08:44 PM   #14

Default Adrian's friend

I can't help you, but maybe you can help me! I'm trying to figure out Brad's name. My guessing it has something to do with bugs, but I tried all variations of the word. What is the obvious something I'm missing?
Old 10-27-2006, 09:18 PM   #15

Try punching bugsoda and bugsoda only into the MSN search engine from the investigator's website. That should produce at least one interesting result .
Old 10-28-2006, 09:18 AM   #16

Default Yay!

Thanks! I had initially tried baked bugs, but that didn't work. I was thinking too hard about it.
Old 10-28-2006, 01:50 PM   #17

Default Evidence: The Last Ritual.....zanthar help?

i am stuck on the zanthar puzzle; with the Botticelli drawings from Dante's Inferno. i found a webpage with the numbered drawings and tried clicking on the corresponding number with the picture and it did nothing. i feel like i'm on the right track, but don't know exactly what to do! anyone figure this one out?? thanks in advance!
Old 10-28-2006, 05:04 PM   #18

I have not gotten that far. What is the six letter code to open the third door into the game? The one with the pictures of the crosses on her hands?
Old 10-28-2006, 05:06 PM   #19

Youve got the numbers wrong, I just did it and completed that part with the correct numbers.

Now Im stuck on Siket, Zan and the 2nd part on Zontzre.
Old 10-28-2006, 06:53 PM   #20

For siket you have to look for Dante, Canto IX

The others I need refreshing...if you need more help just email me at [email protected] no spaces in the addy.

I wish, oh how I wish, someone would help me with Spt-zne...even emailed people who have gotten it from the flashy thing on phoenix-investigators.org, abut nothing...

GRRRRRRR!

Deirdre