You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2006, 08:23 AM   #1

Default Grim Fandango Year 4

Hello all, managed to finally get my hands on a copy of this game, however the copy I got from my friend is quite buggy. I've gotton past issues trying to even install it, i've downloaded patches, and have gotton past both the elevator and conveyor belt my issue lies with the Tatoo parlour.

For some reason everytime I try to enter the Tattoo parlour the game freezes , I managed to overcome this problem in year 2 by returning to the desktop and then reopening the window and that for some reason managed to solve my issue and I got to play away. But now that Year 4 has come around and i've returned to Rubacava the Tattoo palour still is an issue and now my old fix doesn't work anymore.

If anyone has a save game just after entering the Tattoo palour that would be greatly appriciated as I would like to finish the game without having missed a section of the game.

Thank you for your help in advance

Elisabeth
Old 06-21-2006, 05:49 AM   #2

There are a lot of saved games here if you want to have a look.

Cathy

http://www.grimfandango.net/?page=saves
Old 06-21-2006, 08:21 AM   #3

Default :s

Thank you for the link, but i've tried there already, the save game they have, that is closest to the point i'm at, jumps me ahead to some random room, and I will use it if need be, just it would be nice to have a save game that doesn't mean I miss a whole chunk of the plot and be completly disoriented as to what i'm supposed to be doing.