You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2006, 07:48 AM   #1

Default Stuck again in Barrow Hill

Reached the part where i have to enter Motel Room 1.The walkthrough says i should use the code i got from Ben.Trouble is ben never gave me a code.Even when i went to him to get the code earlier on in the game.Walkthrough says he should give me the code on a piece of paper.Problem is when i went to see Ben at this point he never gave me it.Now when i try to go and see Ben he aint there and theres a giant hole in the back of the room where ben was hiding out.Is the code random or is there just 1 code everytime.Im at a loss now cause i dunno what to do.What codes do u get might be worth trying some of them.And also Ben aint nowhere to be seen

Last edited by mathall1; 06-15-2006 at 07:58 AM.
Old 06-15-2006, 04:51 PM   #2

If there's a hole in the wall then Ben is a smoking pile of crap on the rug, just look down and you'll see him. Check out everything in the office, I think the code is there.

ETA: I just checked my game and the code for Room #1 is in the top drawer of the filing cabinet in the office.
Old 06-15-2006, 05:48 PM   #3

Cheers Ive now finally completed the game.Was good game however i did notice there wasnt enough blank sheets of paper to do all 4 stones with the crayon near the end.Think i ll replay Scratches again now
Old 06-19-2006, 02:45 PM   #4
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathall1
Cheers Ive now finally completed the game.Was good game however i did notice there wasnt enough blank sheets of paper to do all 4 stones with the crayon near the end.Think i ll replay Scratches again now
Ah, but you only need ONE sheet of paper to do all four bits of ONE complete drawing.
Old 06-19-2006, 03:07 PM   #5

Thanks im replaying this over for 2nd time so i ll make sure i do this.I got bad habit of playing me fav games over and over.Instead of starting ones ive yet to start grrrr lol