You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2006, 01:24 PM   #1

Default Paradise (Patch)

Anyone know if this patch has been relised yet.To fix the choppy stuttering on the fmv sequences.Ive looked everywhere for news about a possible patch being released.But cant find anything anywhere
Old 05-16-2006, 07:42 AM   #2

So far no patch.
Cathy
Old 05-17-2006, 02:29 AM   #3

It's being beta-tested, and its release is now "a matter of days". yeah, right...
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]
Old 05-19-2006, 08:28 AM   #4

Latest news: after some testing done by volunteers, there are still a few problems to address, and the people at White Birds are still working on it. An official release is expected for sometime next week...

This is getting funnier than the Sierra compilations.
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]
Old 05-19-2006, 08:34 AM   #5

Thx for the update
Old 05-19-2006, 11:17 PM   #6

the following statement is quoted from ubi official forum,patch for US version is still in development

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums...4/m/2221010444

I wanted to give you guys a little update on the patch that's in development. Yes, there is one being worked on. I don't have the release date for it available yet, but it will come as quickly as possible to resolve issues users have encountered.

This patch will be for the US version of the game only. A UK/EU patch will be available separately and will not work properly with US versions of the game due to differences in the copy protection software.

I'll let you all know as soon as I can when it will be coming out.