You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems Just Another Point n Click Adventure

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2006, 04:32 PM   #1
The Punisher

Send a message via ICQ to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via AIM to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via MSN to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to [toj.cc]Phantom
Default Just Another Point n Click Adventure

I'm stuck...I don't now why...I just am.
Right now I'm playing as Alistar in Act 2. I've talked to everyone and exhausted all the dialouge choices. In my inventory I have a knife, a remote, a flash light and a cup of water. I've cut open the trash bag, but can't get out the bone because the characters a wuss and doesn't want to touch it because it's 'dirty'...anywho...I don't know what to do next...any help would be appreciated...thanks in advance.
Old 05-01-2006, 07:57 PM   #2
Super Moderator

I think you have to try multiple times to get the bone. At least twice. That's all the advice I can think of now.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:00 PM   #3
George Stobbart

What is the game you are playing?
Old 05-01-2006, 10:16 PM   #4
fov
Rattenmonster

The game is called "Just Another Point n Click Adventure." It's an amateur game. You can learn more about it in AG's review.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:33 PM   #5
George Stobbart

I thought the name was a decription of the matter . An underground then, looks strange. Now I have got the whole WalkThrough. If you prefere I will post it here. Otherwise, do as what Melanie68 said exactly.
Old 05-02-2006, 12:00 PM   #6
The Punisher

Send a message via ICQ to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via AIM to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via MSN to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to [toj.cc]Phantom

I'll try it as soon as I can thanks for the help...awesome it worked...thanks guys...

Last edited by [toj.cc]Phantom; 05-02-2006 at 03:46 PM.