You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2006, 04:32 PM   #1
The Punisher

Send a message via ICQ to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via AIM to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via MSN to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to [toj.cc]Phantom
Default Psychonauts Install Help

I just recently bought Psychonauts and can't seem to get it to install. It gets to the fourth disk and says I have the wrong disk inserted, when I look to see what disk needs to be in it says four, but the fourth one is already in. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 03-01-2006, 06:34 PM   #2
Friendly Server Admin

Uh oh... you might have the fake 4th disc syndrome. Some boxed copies of the PC game had a defective disk 4 which actually contained the contents of disc 3 again. Check the two discs and see if the files on them are identical. If they are, it's probably time to exchange the game at the store
Old 03-02-2006, 08:11 AM   #3
The Punisher

Send a message via ICQ to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via AIM to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via MSN to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to [toj.cc]Phantom

Is there any way to fix this, without exchanging it? I ordered it online about a month ago and I don't know if I can send it back.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:30 AM   #4
Friendly Server Admin

Assuming that's what's wrong, then not really. They have a thing about it on their supprot forums:

http://majescoentertainment.com/vbul...p?threadid=834
Old 03-02-2006, 11:58 AM   #5
The Punisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabacco
Assuming that's what's wrong, then not really. They have a thing about it on their supprot forums:

http://majescoentertainment.com/vbul...p?threadid=834
Awesome thanks!