Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Hint Requests and Technical Problems (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/hint-requests-technical-problems/)
-   -   Phanstasmagoria 2 (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/hint-requests-technical-problems/12747-phanstasmagoria-2-a.html)

SakSquash 01-10-2006 07:52 AM

Phanstasmagoria 2

I'm at the part where it's early in the game, and i'm trying to access a file under my name, but this thing pops up with changing letters. Where should I go looking to find the right order of letters?

SakSquash 01-10-2006 10:27 AM

Has nobody played this? Pffft. And you call yourself adventuregamers.com.

giga 01-10-2006 10:40 AM

With a bad memory for bad games

SakSquash 01-10-2006 11:14 AM

Well that helped. Thanks.

Melanie68 01-10-2006 11:24 AM

You should bug Once A Villian. I think he's played it but he may not check out the hints forum that much. :)

HybridMATRiX 01-10-2006 12:55 PM

CLUE: The nickname Bob uses for Curtis.

Jolaes 01-10-2006 01:13 PM

Phantasmal Faggot

It's BLOB not Bob if my memory serves. I'd rather have a lapse of memory this time... I hate games which propagate homosexuality :r

SakSquash 01-10-2006 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jolaes
It's BLOB not Bob if my memory serves. I'd rather have a lapse of memory this time... I hate games which propagate homosexuality :r

Wow. Ok. Go away.

HybridMATRiX 01-10-2006 01:31 PM

"Blob" is the name or Curtis' rat. "Bob" is the name of the wanker that works with you.

Spoiler:
Go away R-A-T-B-O-Y

eriq 01-10-2006 01:36 PM

Is Phantasmagoria 2 any good? I remember popping it in at some point but I didn't play very far...

SakSquash 01-10-2006 02:32 PM

Well to me it's good just because it's a cheesy FMV game, which i'm addicted to, others might find it not so great.

Here's a new one. I'm at the part where they find Bob dead, and the club is on the map, but it won't let me go to it. I just say "I have other things to do." I went to the office and found the button, but now what do I do? I think it involves using the phone, but what number do I call?

Jolaes 01-10-2006 02:39 PM

hmm... it all depends on how well you can trade places with a demented faggot """hero"""...:frown:

Seriously, you won't find a decent storyline and MEANINGFUL alternate endings here. It's just a perverted interactive movie; tasteless and offensive. Won't raise your IQ by any means.

BTW, Hawk the Slayer is not that bad at all. Good ol' Jack Palance is quite "Darth Vaderish"... :D

SakSquash 01-10-2006 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jolaes
hmm... it all depends on how well you can trade places with a demented faggot """hero"""...:frown:

Seriously, you won't find a decent storyline and MEANINGFUL alternate endings here. It's just a perverted interactive movie; tasteless and offensive. Won't raise your IQ by any means.

Like I said, it's great. I just wish they had a ton of more gay sex. I love it.

SamNMax 01-10-2006 03:19 PM

Gay people worry me.

SakSquash 01-10-2006 03:21 PM

Their sexiness worries me.

SamNMax 01-10-2006 03:26 PM

Oh, you know it.

fov 01-10-2006 03:42 PM

Hey. No more gay bashing, please. :shifty:

Jolaes 01-10-2006 05:38 PM

all right all right
-just-
let me hit him one more time :pan: :D

eriq 01-10-2006 06:40 PM

I'm the only gay in the village!

stepurhan 01-15-2006 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by temporaryscars
Well to me it's good just because it's a cheesy FMV game, which i'm addicted to, others might find it not so great.

Here's a new one. I'm at the part where they find Bob dead, and the club is on the map, but it won't let me go to it. I just say "I have other things to do." I went to the office and found the button, but now what do I do? I think it involves using the phone, but what number do I call?

Ach, I remember this from playing the game. It was so darn frustrating when you couldn't go to locations on the map because "I've got other things to do"

Sadly my memory does not serve me well on this. Fortunately the internet is full of helpful reminders so you could try these

Spoiler:
Check your mail at home (and your e-mail at work). New stuff appears in it on a lot of days.

Blob the rat is your friend. Talk to your rat.

Look in the mirror at home. Always good for a laugh. Do it often.

Poke around the network room at work. Some odd stuff in there.

Hassle your work colleagues (by phone, e-mail or in person ) Rifle through their stuff if they're not in. (Game advice but good fun in real-life as well. :P ) Perhaps you can get them to leave their offices.

Hopefully something in there should get you moving along.