You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems Missing - The 13th Victim: Yayn and Nasnia

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2005, 03:27 AM   #21

For Sadedai, the numbers represent a letter in the alphabet (i.e. A=1,B=2,etc.) but because the numbers 1 and 4 on Durer's magic square have been increased by 5 you must also increase alphabet/numeral reference by 5. So, A=6, B=7, etc.

This will spell out a name.
Old 12-19-2005, 03:09 AM   #22

Hey cool thanks alot Xeno. I knew it had to do with the letters of the alphabet combined with that string of numbers...I made it more complicated than it actually was. Thanks again.
Old 12-19-2005, 09:55 AM   #23

Default Salla

Im stuck on the second half fo salla. What is it that I am supposed to be looking for? The date of Hilde's death? What am I misisng?
Old 12-19-2005, 07:34 PM   #24

Odoc69

You are looking for Hilde Gardener's date of birth and place of birth. She has a website about Durer if that helps.

The first game was really engrossing but this expansion was extremely difficult and the plot really didn't add much to the overall story.

Good luck everyone.
Old 12-19-2005, 11:07 PM   #25

ok after I finished the last set of 3 ending with abai. I saw a long video of alex and carolina and then Phenoix said something about you know what you have to do and then a black screen. Is that it?
Old 12-20-2005, 07:51 AM   #26

A=6
B=7

Now i know this helps ya'
Old 12-21-2005, 06:36 PM   #27

Odoc69

Yep that's it. Anti-climatic huh! You might get some emails that help to wrap it up.
Old 12-25-2005, 05:59 AM   #28

Default Ianor

Im stuck on the Ianor puzzle.... wher it's says : " You know my Master. Twlling his name, I wanted to pay tribute to the one here who was his most loyal follower." I need a little help plssss......
Old 12-25-2005, 12:05 PM   #29

Default answer to above and need help with Nasnia

Hey the answer to the name from the "master" post is found on a website when you search for the two things that pop up which are "Helmstedt" and "1566-1632". You HAVE to use MSN when searching because anywhere else you get the wrong answer. Hope this helps.

For Nasnia: I have looked at the other posts and I still cannot get the woman to move her hand away or whatever is suppose to happen in the first part. I have tried clicking when the bright lights come on with the sound for ever and I still cannot do it please help
Old 12-27-2005, 03:10 AM   #30

Yeap, just finished the game.
Pretty annoying puzzles at the end but I did it
So cmon guys, tell me what do you think, did you enjoy Missing: The 13th Victim or not ?
Old 12-29-2005, 03:57 AM   #31

Ah I dunno...the game is pretty much like the first one...no real changes, still hunting the same guy, still seeing partial clips of video. Same as the first game only harder puzzles. I've taken a break in playing it for awhile.
Old 01-01-2006, 11:21 AM   #32

hi,could someone please help me?im having a nervous breakdown.lol. im stuck on neron the seven skies thing.i think its in the book of crates but i cant find it anywhere. also stuck on tanie,i thought the writing was from the demagia site like in the first game but it tells me im wrong so i dont have a clue now.thank you very much for the help.
Old 01-03-2006, 12:38 PM   #33

Default seventh sky?

you talking about the one that says name the demon on the seventh skyand the angel of the 2nd hour? is that the one you are talking about? Or you on the one wehre you have floating weird shapes that you have to combine in the right order? as for the solution to the symbols you must use this site demagia.net my email is [email protected] i be happy to help you out as i beat the expansion pack.
Old 01-03-2006, 12:56 PM   #34

Default further help

the symbols are right it is just that the angle you are looking at the notebook compared to the demagia.net site for the tanie solution.
Old 01-04-2006, 09:39 AM   #35

Can somebody help me getting started, already played missing: since january.
Now I have just started it, and already stuck at the beginning. I have clicked on several animations, and currently in a place where a lady has a noose around her neck and the text "I've prayed" is bouncing up and down, where an eye opens ever so often. How do I get past this?
Old 01-04-2006, 09:41 AM   #36

sorry, got it.
Old 01-04-2006, 11:26 AM   #37

i´m starting to go crazy on the 1st part of that nasnia puzzle. i´ve been clicking away for hours but i just can´t seem to get this right. i also tried to click when the lines are flashing for a moment but it won´t help either.
Old 01-08-2006, 06:33 AM   #38

Send a message via ICQ to Sticky Vickie Send a message via MSN to Sticky Vickie

I cant seem to figure out the Nasnia "his angel will open Nasnia for you" part..
i got a list of angels from another post and typed them all in in the end Still no joy... any help is much appreciated

Vick
x
Old 01-08-2006, 11:03 PM   #39

Default need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheerblade
I got thru the Yayn one just fine, go figure i been a falkirk fan for a bit hehe. Im stuck like hell on the rhythm of Nasnia.

how do u figure the # of the id card
Old 01-09-2006, 07:33 AM   #40

wow guys, try reading the previous posts and stop asking questions that have already been asked.