You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems Fahrenheit - stuck in theme park/fairground

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2005, 09:59 AM   #1

Default Fahrenheit - stuck in theme park/fairground

Can anyone tell me what to do in the fairground section? I'm so tired of hearing Tiffany screaming!
Old 09-24-2005, 10:06 AM   #2
Super Moderator

This should really be in the hint requests forum.

Spoiler:

You need to follow the crow to the rollercoaster (round to the left and back round to the right), start it up by entering the small cabin (just behind where the crow ends up) and pulling the lever thingy - then get in the cart. At the top you need to cross over the cap, keeping yourself balanced with careful taps of the L+R controls.
Old 09-24-2005, 10:13 AM   #3

Keep walking to enter the theme park. As you could see in the video sequence, she is tied up at the top of the roller coaster. So you have to walk to the roller coaster. It's easy, you can't get lost or anything. Once you reach the rollercoaster, you have to enter the booth which is next to the entrance. In there you pull a lever and the roller coaster train starts to move. Then you have to enter the roller coaster train, which will take you to the top. Once you reach the top, you will be able to see Tiffany. To finally reach her, you will have to walk on a pice of rope, which is the only frustrating part (arcade sequence). If you finally make it, the chapter ends.
you won't understand..."