Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   General (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/general/)
-   -   Supreme Commander, Chris Taylor's new game! (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/general/9085-supreme-commander-chris-taylors-new-game.html)

insane_cobra 07-08-2005 12:18 AM

Supreme Commander, Chris Taylor's new game!

And it's a spiritual successor to Total Annihilation, one of the best RTS games of all time! I'm so psyched! :D :9~

More info here.

Kolzig 07-08-2005 05:19 AM

The pics I saw from a magazine sometime ago were absolutely gorgeous, a true "sequel" to Total Annihilation.

One game more for me to buy in the future.

SoccerDude28 07-08-2005 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kolzig
The pics I saw from a magazine sometime ago were absolutely gorgeous, a true "sequel" to Total Annihilation.

One game more for me to buy in the future.

Count me in too. I loved Total Annihilation.

Talas 07-08-2005 09:07 AM

Game sounds awesome, at last an RTS dealing with proper scale, and GLOBAL conflict... can't wait... oh, and Chris Taylor, never leave the RTS genre again.

I want it now! :9~

Quadriflax 07-08-2005 06:02 PM

Total Annihilation was the man. Although I remember being pissed that they gave away the crappy units as the free ones. None of the addons that you didn't have to pay for were pretty lame. Plus the lag was unbearable at times with the ARM's EMG guns bogging everything down. I was all about the CORE. I never played TA: Kingdoms. I heard it blew hardcore. This looks hot though. I might just be excited about the RTS genre again.

insane_cobra 10-05-2005 01:08 AM

This looks better and better. http://www.monitor.hr/smilies/klopa.gif

Kolzig 10-05-2005 04:34 AM

Indeed it does. Give me the finished game already Mr. Taylor! :9~

Maquisard 10-06-2005 09:33 PM

Those screens make me so excited, I wanna excrete excrement with a joyful squeal! Yay! :D

Maquisard 10-06-2005 09:34 PM

BTW, Dude, Insane, what are you doing in Virovitica now, and where the hail is that?

insane_cobra 10-06-2005 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mares
BTW, Dude, Insane, what are you doing in Virovitica now, and where the hail is that?

Originally I'm from Virovitica, I just go to college in Zagreb. This year I'm taking the year off so that's where I'll be located. It's halfway between Zagreb and Osijek, near the Hungarian border. You do know where Osijek is, right? It's just by the Serbo-Croatian border. Jebate cuko, sta nikad nisi cuo za Seseljevu imaginarnu granicu Velike Srbije, Virovitica-Karlovac-Karlobag? :)
Navracas li ti jos katkad na ove nase prostore? Javi se ako ikad budes u blizini.

Maquisard 10-07-2005 10:06 AM

I know where Osijek is. I have a bunch of family that lives there. Some of them are Folksdeutscher, others are Bunjevac. Never met most of them though, just the one guy who visited us in Belgrade when I was a kid.

I was on a bus that drove through Zagreb last year, on my way to Strasbourg. I'll probably be visiting Europe again in the summer of 2007.

BTW, batali Seselja, covek je nenormalan. Cujem da je snimak njegovog prozivanja suda u Hagu prilicno popularan medju Hrvatima?

insane_cobra 10-07-2005 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mares
I'll probably be visiting Europe again in the summer of 2007.

2007? Phew, then we have more than enough time to arrange everything. :)

Quote:

BTW, batali Seselja, covek je nenormalan. Cujem da je snimak njegovog prozivanja suda u Hagu prilicno popularan medju Hrvatima?
Nemam pojma, prvi put cujem za to. Nisam bas trenutno nesto u politici. Potrazit cu. :)

insane_cobra 05-12-2006 04:29 AM

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

SoccerDude28 05-12-2006 08:18 AM

OMG indeed. This game looks awesome.

Kolzig 06-08-2006 12:43 PM

Yeah, when I saw that trailer for the first time, my jaw just dropped on the floor. I still haven't found it...

insane_cobra 08-25-2006 02:49 AM

Ten new screenshots to drool over. Seriously, C&C is my favorite series of RTS games, but this thing so blows C&C3 out of the water.

Kolzig 08-25-2006 03:24 AM

I agree. :)
The only thing lacking from Supreme Commander is Joe Kucan. ;)

bigjko 08-25-2006 04:10 AM

Holy mother.. This looks like my kind of RTS. Less micromanaging, more strategy and destruction. The scale on those monsters makes my pants bulge..