You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Nintendo DS : who here has pre ordered it ?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2004, 12:54 AM   #1
Banned User

Default Nintendo DS : who here has pre ordered it ?

Hello anyone, i m current heavy on the new nintendo s marvellous handheld and can t wait to get my hands on it next december (i m in europe and have pre ordered the NDS US from an hong kong web site)

I do think the dual screen and the touch s one are a true gaming revolution like only Nintendo could create again

The use of the stylus is totally ingenious and helps playing video games in a totally and entertaining new way .

It s also great being able to have two different views of the action as in the new Spider-Man 2 DS game .

So I would like to know, who around you has already pre ordered it or plan to buy it sometimes in the future
Old 11-16-2004, 01:10 AM   #2
The Reggienator

Send a message via ICQ to Kolzig Send a message via MSN to Kolzig

I haven't pre ordered it and I won't pre order it.
I've thought about Nintendo DS and I'm 90% sure I'll buy it, but not right away next year when it comes, I'll wait for Q3 2005 the earliest.
"The old standby, that never got old in the first place. We come back to them weekly, nightly, for hours at a time--and they always deliver. They are pure, timeless, and often taken for granted." - Nick Breckon - Shacknews

My gamesale list *updated 26.8.2007*
Hey, dear people please buy my games, I need money to conquer Europe! Or do something similar.
Old 11-16-2004, 05:08 AM   #3
El Luchador

Send a message via ICQ to bigjko Send a message via MSN to bigjko

I'm gonna buy it at the European release, most likely.
Old 11-16-2004, 04:39 PM   #4

Never given a damn about the game boy or portable consoles, but saw the video of this in action and pre-ordered a US model straight away. The touch-screen gameplay is truely revolutionary and will hopefully give rise to the sort of games the likes of which we havn't seen before. It's also ideal for point and click adventures!
Old 11-17-2004, 03:07 PM   #5
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deano
Never given a damn about the game boy or portable consoles, but saw the video of this in action and pre-ordered a US model straight away. The touch-screen gameplay is truely revolutionary and will hopefully give rise to the sort of games the likes of which we havn't seen before. It's also ideal for point and click adventures!
I m glad u ve changed your mind !

I do think the NDS is totally unique and innovative and i can t wait to play such games as Feel The Magic XY/XX (a Sega s totally insane dating sim) and Spider-Man 2 on it
Old 11-17-2004, 10:11 PM   #6

Nah, I don't think I'll buy it. I've been fooled into buying gadgets I never use before. It does look like fun, though, so it will definitely be hard to resist.

Last edited by nordic_guy; 11-17-2004 at 10:16 PM.
Old 11-18-2004, 12:12 PM   #7

Send a message via ICQ to Firefoot Send a message via MSN to Firefoot

Normally I would have bought it immediately... but I think I'll wait for some good games (or a special Zelda edition ) before I buy it this time...
I use the Advance too few these days...

Emma is unbeatable, but here are My DVD's...
Old 11-18-2004, 06:14 PM   #8
guybrush_guy

i played it in EBgames and i must say it's realy cool....
i like the pictochat but the metriod game did'nt do much for me (i'm not a metriod fan)

Old 11-18-2004, 06:26 PM   #9
Banned User

http://xfersf01.ign.com/%[...].wmv?position=front

Here is the Spider-Man 2 s trailer .

A good reason to buy the NDS
Old 11-21-2004, 10:34 AM   #10
SamNMax

I will be getting it but I'm not pre-ordering it. The launch titles are nothing compared to the later releases.

Old 11-30-2004, 09:31 PM   #11
@_@

Send a message via ICQ to Estoy Loco

I don't think I'll buy it until it's oh... $100 and there are a lot of decent games out for it.