You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General LucasArts screws us again.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2004, 11:09 AM   #21

Send a message via AIM to Sirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by log p
is an Xbox-exclusive coming out this winter...wink wink...im not too sure about it coming out for PC given its being built from the ground up as a console game, heavy on action (ala Ninja Gaiden)
Actually, Bioware has said that they are considering doing a PC version.
Old 09-12-2004, 06:15 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirus
Link please.....

that'd be nice if it comes out for the pc as well....
Old 09-12-2004, 06:48 AM   #23

Send a message via AIM to Sirus

Scroll down and scroll down here.
Old 09-13-2004, 07:33 PM   #24
delusions of adequacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirus
Wow, rumors and offhanded comments... for the most part it stems from an attempt to get people to stop posting 'why no pc port' threads in the Bioware forums.
Old 09-14-2004, 06:13 AM   #25
i'm with... <thud>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchy in milk
Wow, rumors and offhanded comments... for the most part it stems from an attempt to get people to stop posting 'why no pc port' threads in the Bioware forums.
showing that a pc port will be in demand, so it'll get done...probably six months or so after the xbox release...bioware screws you PC gamers again
Old 09-26-2004, 06:32 AM   #26
@_@

Send a message via ICQ to Estoy Loco

Is it really that big of a deal?

Obviously Microsoft's gonna want people to buy the game for Xbox first and foremost...
Old 09-28-2004, 07:39 AM   #27
No justice. Only me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
Yes. We all are, EXCEPT for KOTOR of course. Even though I fear the sequel may be preying on the success of the first game, I will still give it a chance and buy it right away only because it's the sequel to the best video game of 2003.
I'm bored to death of CRAPPY Star Wars games. The Jedi Knight series is still going strong, so it's not JUST KOTOR. Although I have yet to see a good game based on the prequel trilogy. Starfighter for PS2 was close, but really it was a rehashed Rogue Squadron, which has been officially rehashed many times. I loved the first RS though.
Old 09-28-2004, 08:28 AM   #28
Homer of Kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcreteRancor
I'm bored to death of CRAPPY Star Wars games. The Jedi Knight series is still going strong, so it's not JUST KOTOR. Although I have yet to see a good game based on the prequel trilogy. Starfighter for PS2 was close, but really it was a rehashed Rogue Squadron, which has been officially rehashed many times. I loved the first RS though.
Dude Lucas is like dry out of ideas. He has been milking the franchise for more than 25 years. Did you hear that he's planning to release SW 7-9. For god's sake man, stop sullying our fond memories. This reflects on the games too. LA has dropped the adventure genre all together to accomodate for more sw crappy titles.

Firefox rules
Old 09-28-2004, 11:28 AM   #29
delusions of adequacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by log p
showing that a pc port will be in demand, so it'll get done...probably six months or so after the xbox release...bioware screws you PC gamers again
Yeah bioware suck, screw them after their publisher delayed the release of one of their games to the pc platform and how dare they make one console exclusive game out of the many games they've released and have under development currently. The nerve of the @#$%ers! BOYCOTT...

...actually big deal...

A few posts on a messageboard is hardly proof of demand. I don't doubt for a second every bioware fanboi would eat actual shit with a bioware label on it and ask for an expansion soon after. Thinking about the actual game though, realise its an action rpg that features 3D Fighting. Show me a good exclusive PC 3D fighter... Yeah I hear the 3 of you in the world pointing to the gamepad hooked up to your computer... Bioware are screwing you 3 people!

Last edited by Crunchy in milk; 09-28-2004 at 11:35 AM.
Old 09-29-2004, 01:29 PM   #30
i'm with... <thud>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchy in milk
Yeah bioware suck, screw them after their publisher delayed the release of one of their games to the pc platform and how dare they make one console exclusive game out of the many games they've released and have under development currently. The nerve of the @#$%ers! BOYCOTT...

...actually big deal...

A few posts on a messageboard is hardly proof of demand. I don't doubt for a second every bioware fanboi would eat actual shit with a bioware label on it and ask for an expansion soon after. Thinking about the actual game though, realise its an action rpg that features 3D Fighting. Show me a good exclusive PC 3D fighter... Yeah I hear the 3 of you in the world pointing to the gamepad hooked up to your computer... Bioware are screwing you 3 people!
i have an xbox so i dont actually give a shit...but those 3 people are gonna be offended