You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2004, 01:13 PM   #1

Default Farcy mods

Anyone know of any good singleplayeer mods other than the god mode and ultra realism?

I am mainly looking for levels or campaings or anything like that. The official site has a list of cool looking mod sites but none of them look like they are anywhere close to complete
Old 08-08-2004, 01:46 PM   #2
guybrush_guy

gamespot has a good download site for mods....
i know there are tuns of mods out there for the game your looking for so you might want to trt other major gaming websites like ign or gamespy

Old 08-10-2004, 07:05 AM   #3

Had a look round the net and there doesn't appear to be any major mods for Farcry, i think this is mainly due to Crytek only recently releasing Farcry's SDK.

Though there appears to be couple of cool mods in under development, the Jurassic Park and Stargate mods look particularly good.
Old 08-10-2004, 12:24 PM   #4
No justice. Only me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GED X-42
Had a look round the net and there doesn't appear to be any major mods for Farcry, i think this is mainly due to Crytek only recently releasing Farcry's SDK.

Though there appears to be couple of cool mods in under development, the Jurassic Park and Stargate mods look particularly good.
I've seen the JP one, and I'm really excited about it. The Crytek engine was MADE for a Jurassic Park mod. But yeah, since the Source SDK was released before the Crytek one, most modders are concentrating on mods for HL2. (Which also has a dinosaur mod in the make, by the way.)