You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General A new Call of Duty demo (you must play this!)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2003, 01:39 PM   #21
A search for a crazy man!

Send a message via ICQ to remixor Send a message via AIM to remixor Send a message via MSN to remixor

Dust: Actually, I think the game goes into slow motion when your health is critical (I'm not sure of all the criteria, but I'm pretty sure that's one). It didn't go into slow-mo for me at the part you mention, it'll happen at various times for different people.

Some sort of Writer or Editor or Something, Idle Thumbs

"Some comparisons are a little less obvious. I always think of Grim Fandango as Casablanca on acid." - Will Wright
Old 10-14-2003, 01:52 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by remixor
Dust: Actually, I think the game goes into slow motion when your health is critical (I'm not sure of all the criteria, but I'm pretty sure that's one). It didn't go into slow-mo for me at the part you mention, it'll happen at various times for different people.
Ahh, ok. My health always gets critical at that point, probably because I run in front of the tank on purpose to cue the slow mo.
Old 10-14-2003, 02:32 PM   #23
A search for a crazy man!

Send a message via ICQ to remixor Send a message via AIM to remixor Send a message via MSN to remixor

Haha, nice. Yeah, the slow-mo is great. Straight out of a war movie. The first time it happened, I was really impressed.

Some sort of Writer or Editor or Something, Idle Thumbs

"Some comparisons are a little less obvious. I always think of Grim Fandango as Casablanca on acid." - Will Wright