You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Three new games!

View Poll Results: Which game do you think is the most fun to play?
Syberia 2 6 54.55%
Armed and Dangerous 6 54.55%
Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake 1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2004, 02:18 PM   #1

Default Three new games!

Hey everyone, it's Zack, and I have something exciting to tell you. I just bought three new games on Amazon.com! Since I'm making sure I don't finish Black Mirror too quickly, and that I have beaten Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time which was pretty fun but hard at times, primarily because of the overwhelming number of Sand Zombies you have to fight in the game, I really have nothing new to play. So, here are the three new games:

1. Syberia 2
2. Armed and Dangerous
3. Nancy Drew:Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

I bought the Nancy Drew Game because it sounded intriguing to me. I've played two other Nancy Drew games: The Final Scene, and Message in a Haunted Mansion. I started Treasure in the Royal Tower, but never finished it. The Armed and Dangerous demo, was fun and tricky when I played it, so I'm glad I decided to buy the full version. As for Syberia 2, I have been wanting to buy this game for quite some time. It's been my most anticipated adventure game for quite some time, and I plan to start playing the first Syberia game tonight in order to get ready for the sequel. I hope these games will really entertain me, and I'm curious to hear from you guys on whether or not this was a good purchase.
Old 04-27-2004, 06:19 PM   #2

UPDATE: I got Armed and Dangerous in the mail today from Amazon.com. That was a really nice surprise because I didn't think it was going to come so quickly. I'm expecting the other part of my purchase to come soon, which is Syberia II, and Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake.