You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Little Big Adventure coming to GOG?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2011, 02:30 AM   #1
The Quiet One

Default Little Big Adventure coming to GOG?

Anyone seen the first tab on GOG - GOG.com Exclusive? Is it just me, or does the character look like Twinsen in his tunic having a scrap?

Could Little Big Adventure finally be coming to GOG?
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour
Old 10-09-2011, 06:16 AM   #2

lol hmm it does kinda look like him... that would be so awesome! I've been hoping those games would come on there for a long time. I loved those games.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:02 AM   #3

On a related note, the designer of LBA actually did an interview recently and from what I can gather he's talking about LBA:
http://www.wat.tv/video/exclu-freder...cx_.html#useHD

The interview is in French so if someone can give us a cliff notes translation it would be much appreciated.

I recently bought the game for the Playstation to play on the PS3 just a few weeks ago so this is a bit exciting to me.
Old 10-09-2011, 10:07 PM   #4

I believe thats Twinsen kickin the suitcase character from LBA 1. Its time for celebration! I`ll open up the champagne (or beer). Finally Little Big Adventure (both of them hopefully) , the best games ever, will be available on GOG. This is really wonderfull.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:50 AM   #5

http://www.gog.com/en/news/new_relea..._big_adventure

Im so excited, i just cant hide it! Finally, the best pc game ever (together with its sequel) are available on gog. I think this topic should be moved to adventure section. Little Big Adventure truly deserves it.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:53 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by small dickie View Post
http://www.gog.com/en/news/new_relea..._big_adventure

Im so excited, i just cant hide it! Finally, the best pc game ever (together with its sequel) are available on gog. I think this topic should be moved to adventure section. Little Big Adventure truly deserves it.
Thank GOD. This game has been underrated for too long - this was my Ocarina of Time.