You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Beyond Good And Evil

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2005, 01:43 PM   #41
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop
Spoiler:
I just got into the slaughterhouse, how much further do i have to go?
Spoiler:
Much, much further.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 05-13-2005, 03:20 PM   #42
pain is love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
Oh, and you might want to pick up Jedi Knight II. Good stuff.
AWESOME GAME! Although I never understood people who got stuck playing it. That's virtually impossible

There are more old drunks then old doctors. - Willie Nelson

by_100ja
Old 05-13-2005, 03:26 PM   #43
Irritant F0rum Beasty

I also just got the game only a couple of days ago, and am so far very much enjoying it.

It has such a rich and detailed world that's loads of fun to explore, and I like how once you've completed a mission you can go back through the level and uncover all the things you missed the first time round. It's just so satisfying when you find an unidentified creature hiding in some cleverly concealed nook or cranie.

The chemistry between the principle characters is also very nice. I found the good naturdness or the characters to be very refreshing, especially considering the last game I played through was Legacy of Kain: Defiance, and as anyone whose played through that particular game series would know, the cast of characters really aint the sweetest bunch.

Anyway, great game, it's such a shame there aren't more like it.

The Seed accepts no responsibility for any damage that my have been caused to your Hard Drive as a result of viewing this post!