You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Anybody else still playing NWN?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2005, 03:18 PM   #61
capsized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
Excellent. Now we need Jaz to get over her fear of multiplayer, and to get seebaruk in. Oh, and I need to actually play the game so that I can start with a character that isn't Level 1 ...
Wait, wait! Remember, this is role-playing (if we like it to be)... What about role-playing a party of n00bs (wearing nothing but their underwear) who have played absolutely nothing but Monkey Island (over and over and over and over.... again) before? Oh, the possibilities....
Old 11-29-2005, 03:19 PM   #62
The Thread™ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by samIamsad
Wait, wait! Remember, this is role-playing (if we like it to be)... What about role-playing a party of n00bs (wearing nothing but their underwear) who have played absolutely nothing but Monkey Island (over and over and over and over....) again before? Oh, the possibilities....
But playing a n00b for me wouldn't be roleplaying .

Still, I am actually serious about the game. We really should have an AG multiplayer game.

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.

Old 11-29-2005, 03:49 PM   #63
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Wait, wait! Remember, this is role-playing (if we like it to be)... What about role-playing a party of n00bs (wearing nothing but their underwear) who have played absolutely nothing but Monkey Island (over and over and over and over.... again) before? Oh, the possibilities....

Oooh! This is actually fun while you are still in Neverwinter during the plague. Try running around in your underwear, and talk to people. The reactions range from disgust to peopel asking if you caught the plague to run around nearly nude. My favourite reaction is that of one of the guys that seek refugee in the temple. It's something along the lines of "*sigh* I wish I could run around like that too...but not since..." - hilarious!

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Old 11-30-2005, 02:01 AM   #64
Chris Barraclough

A multiplayer game sounds good, I'm getting into it now. Some woman said a load of prisoners were tearing her village apart and could I help, so I stole all her money and killed her. Bwahahaha!!

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk
Old 11-30-2005, 07:19 AM   #65
capsized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seebaruk
A multiplayer game sounds good, I'm getting into it now. Some woman said a load of prisoners were tearing her village apart and could I help, so I stole all her money and killed her. Bwahahaha!!

Uh...... Robert, you sure about seebaruk joining us? Of course, we could play some kind of twisted party that's more cuckoo than a cuckoo clock.
Old 11-30-2005, 07:20 AM   #66

Quote:
Uh...... Robert, you sure about seebaruk joining us? Of course, we could play some kind of twisted party that's more cuckoo than a cuckoo clock.

You mean we had another option?

-

Old 11-30-2005, 07:27 AM   #67
The Thread™ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7

-
Um, probably not. But seebaruk is only doing what I probably would do if roleplaying an evil character .

Old 11-30-2005, 07:27 AM   #68
capsized.

Quote:

-

Well, as a matter of fact...

No!

But keeping one's illusions intact is sometimes necessary to stay sane on this side of the pond.
Old 11-30-2005, 07:28 AM   #69
The Thread™ will die.

Quote:
Well, as a matter of fact...

No!

But keeping one's illusions intact is sometimes necessary to stay sane in this world.
OK, your response was better than mine .

And I'm sane.

sdfjsahfjlhfrwef!

Old 11-30-2005, 08:09 AM   #70
Chris Barraclough

I love playing evil characters that steal and murder, but then that's the kind of sick twisted guy I am. Let's all go a-thievin' and a-pillagin'

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk
Old 11-30-2005, 08:14 AM   #71
The Thread™ will die.

Do we not need the token Ridiculously Evil™ party member to be a true roleplaying team?

Old 11-30-2005, 08:29 AM   #72
Chris Barraclough

Yeah, that'd do me. I can nick us lots of good stuff and kill people who piss us off.

Old 11-30-2005, 08:31 AM   #73
capsized.

(If you're really, really, really evil (or just greed), you threaten your party members, too from time to time. That's what my half orc barbarian did, at least. "L00t! L00t! Grraaaah. Mine!" GREAT FUN!)
Old 11-30-2005, 10:18 AM   #74

Quote:
Do we not need the token Ridiculously Evil™ party member to be a true roleplaying team?

Personally, I would really like to play a character of Lawful Evil alignment once. So basically you can do all the evil stuff, as long as you don't break the laws.

I always wanted to be Goody-two-shoes from Hell!

-

Old 11-30-2005, 10:29 AM   #75
The Thread™ will die.

Quote:
I always wanted to be Goody-two-shoes from Hell!

-
Surely that wouldn't be roleplaying?

Old 11-30-2005, 10:42 AM   #76

Quote:
Surely that wouldn't be roleplaying?

Yeah, but in the game I'd be called "Magyar", and is a Superhero that I made up in a dream once. She used to have the powers of dogs (there's too many cat-powers already), but that's not so much any longer.

Also, I still don't know how why I dreamt that she's called "Magyar", because that's the name of a group of people in Hungary (their stamps say "Magyar Posta").

-

Old 11-30-2005, 10:45 AM   #77
The Thread™ will die.

Quote:
Also, I still don't know how why I dreamt that she's called "Magyar", because that's the name of a group of people in Hungary (their stamps say "Magyar Posta").

-
Had you not eaten recently? Were you thus Hung(a)ry?

*guffaw*

*collapses, laughing*

So, will you be joining our MP game?

Old 11-30-2005, 11:44 AM   #78
capsized.

Is anybody playing a druid or ranger? I remember having played with some guys and all of the sudden two cows(!) were following us everywhere (and if I say everywhere, I mean it!).
Old 11-30-2005, 12:00 PM   #79

Quote:
Had you not eaten recently? Were you thus Hung(a)ry?

*guffaw*

*collapses, laughing*

So, will you be joining our MP game?
Yes, but don't expect me any time soon. I'll probably not have time before the holidays.

School comes first!

I'm a thief usually. Or recently a Thief/Ranger.

-

Old 11-30-2005, 12:00 PM   #80
The Thread™ will die.

Quote:
Is anybody playing a druid or ranger? I remember having played with some guys and all of the sudden two cows(!) were following us everywhere (and if I say everywhere, I mean it!).
I'll warn you all now that not only do I suck when it comes to understanding D&D, and so am always fairly pathetic at these games, but I am only physically capable of playing a magic user. So be warned.