You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Shadow complex controversy

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2009, 06:40 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaDraco83 View Post
I tried to be polite, but given the tone of this sentence, I'm going to step away from the conversation. I do not like to be judged nor I like to be called 'sinful'.
As i said take your time and read the Books, its there, its not my line, not my quote though my believe since i am man with religion/Books. You tread on this path yourself, i had already made it very clear that its about 2 different ideologies useless to debate.

And you are not polite, mind you that if gayism and calling fag is sensitive for you, for people with religion they have their own sensitivities. Sensitivity is subjective.

When you said

'While I strongly believe that every religion is well constructed lie'

Take this to PM, and stick to game topic.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:27 AM   #22

Send a message via MSN to AndreaDraco83

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadsoul View Post
When you said

'While I strongly believe that every religion is well constructed lie'
When I said this sentence, I was expressing my belief not expressing a judgment upon those who believe in a religion, who are perfectly entitled to their opinion, as I am to mine.

Quote:
And you are not polite, mind you that if gayism and calling fag is sensitive for you, for people with religion they have their own sensitivities.
On the other hand, 'fag' is a pejorative term, an insult, and I advise you against using it again on this board, in this thread or elsewhere.
Top Ten Adventures: Gabriel Knight Series, King's Quest VI, Conquests of the Longbow, Quest for Glory II, Police Quest III, Gold Rush!, Leisure Suit Larry III, Under a Killing Moon, Conquests of Camelot, Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist.

Now Playing: Neverwinter Nights, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Old 09-01-2009, 08:10 AM   #23
Hopeful skeptic

Quote:
Take this to PM, and stick to game topic.
And what exactly is the "game topic" here? If there's a point to this thread, it's already been lost behind its thinly-veiled anti-gay position.

Either that point becomes clear, or this thread will soon be done.

I'll also say that you're walking on very thin ice here, nomadsoul. You're welcome to believe anything you want, so long as you show the same respect for what others believe that you expect from them. And if you don't respect it, you need to keep it to yourself.

(Same goes for everybody, of course.)
Old 09-01-2009, 08:44 AM   #24

Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM

Quote:
I have read some of your posts in this thread and see that you are not only out of touch with history and psychology, but you also put forth an extremely dehumanising message. It's like your morality wasn't allowed to develop at all, but instead shredded to pieces with a hacksaw.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:00 AM   #25
Hopeful skeptic

As I said, the same goes for everybody.

No further personal insults and/or dogmatic condemnations of others will be tolerated. Period.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:33 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
And what exactly is the "game topic" here? If there's a point to this thread, it's already been lost behind its thinly-veiled anti-gay position.

I'll also say that you're walking on very thin ice here, nomadsoul. You're welcome to believe anything you want, so long as you show the same respect for what others believe that you expect from them. And if you don't respect it, you need to keep it to yourself.

Rectify previous posts and find out from where it was derailed.

Also its very much gamey, its making rounds everywhere, and i inquired 3 questions with conclusion(in posts read them) and then it was quoted and i was asked by intrepid?
Later usual suspected achieved in derailing the thread.

I know gay community wants to shut people up but thing is why to shut everybody?
Again
How many homos here can get to such extent?
i got answer, they are really sensitive but why to blame me, i am not alone and i didn't make Shadowcomplex, i won't pla
Old 09-01-2009, 10:35 AM   #27
kamikaze hummingbirds

Oh dear.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:37 AM   #28
Dungeon Master

Quote:
i got answer, they are really sensitive but why to blame me, i am not alone and i didn't make Shadowcomplex, i won't pla
The homo conspiracy got him mid-sentence! Nobody's safe!
Old 09-01-2009, 10:38 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post

But i just checked your profile, you have one friend , doesn't take professor layton to figure else out.

I was hoping for views , not intolerable sensitivity.

I got the idea from community(for which i inquired 3 questions) , if anyone wants to close discussion , do so.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:14 AM   #30
Hopeful skeptic

Why, were you offering to be my friend? No thanks.

Apparently you confused my instructions for a debate. Apparently you also confused AG's conduct rules with something that's optional. Wrong on both counts.