Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   General (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/general/)
-   -   Anyone up for some Left 4 Dead? (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/general/23619-anyone-up-some-left-4-dead.html)

RLacey 11-23-2008 11:11 AM

Anyone up for some Left 4 Dead?

On the off chance that there are any takers, is anyone interested in getting together for some L4D goodness at some point?

I own the PC version, but there may be more Xbox players here...

DustyShinigami 11-24-2008 03:32 AM

I would. Definitely. But as you know i can't. :frown:

MdaG 11-24-2008 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alucard (Post 488040)
I would. Definitely. But as you know i can't. :frown:

Why not?

Anyway, I'm definately getting this and then I'd love to join in a game, but as me and my gf just spent a fortune on apartment "upgrades" I'll have to wait. Anyway, add me if yoy want: magnus80a

Nowadays I even have to possibility to use my headset :P

DustyShinigami 11-25-2008 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MdaG (Post 488080)
Why not?

The picture i uploaded in the other thread, 'I Just Bought...', was a picture of the 360 version. ;)

Quote:

Anyway, add me if yoy want:magnus80a
We added each other a while ago now, remember? :D

Quote:

Nowadays I even have to possibility to use my headset :P
I think i can use mine now too. I thought they were faulty (although i think they're still a bit off) but i have been able to use them a bit. I just need to test them a bit more.

MdaG 11-25-2008 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alucard (Post 488170)
We added each other a while ago now, remember? :D

Yes, but I was referring to this thread in general. :P
The reason I didn't use my headset before (I had it all on mute) was because it annoyed my girlfriend too much to listen to all the squiekey (spelling?) voices cursing over the speakers. But if I team up with people I know that won't be a problem.
I'll be getting the X360 version...

DustyShinigami 11-25-2008 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MdaG (Post 488216)
Yes, but I was referring to this thread in general. :P

Whoops. :P

Quote:

The reason I didn't use my headset before (I had it all on mute) was because it annoyed my girlfriend too much to listen to all the squiekey (spelling?) voices cursing over the speakers. But if I team up with people I know that won't be a problem.
I'll be getting the X360 version...
Yeah, it is a bit annoying i've gotta be honest. The last thing you want to put up with are either: annoying kids, aggressive/big headed individuals or just listening to other people's conversations you don't want to hear.

I'll gladly play with you anyway. :) Just be careful not to shoot me by accident. :D