You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Do Nintendo Wii owners utilise the Virtual Console capabilities.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2008, 11:33 AM   #1

Default Do Nintendo Wii owners utilise the Virtual Console capabilities.

And what games do you like to play.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:46 PM   #2
Not like them!

Send a message via AIM to MoriartyL

I finished Super Mario 64, am on the last boss in Super Metroid, and in the middle of The Legend of Zelda. (Mario and Zelda are terrific, but Super Metroid is sorta meh.) When I'm finished with all of these, I'll move on to something else. I'm thinking Harvest Moon, or maybe Super Mario World. I wish there were a better selection, though. I wish there were more movement games, like Uniracers, or Rocket: Robot on Wheels, or Rayman 2, or Yoshi's Island. Or RPGs like Earthbound. It's mostly action games, which don't interest me at all.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:58 AM   #3
Irritant F0rum Beasty

I'm not much into retro games so haven't really tried any of the virtual console games. I'll maybe check out some of the N64 games at some point, probably Paper Mario since I really like Super Paper Mario on the Wii. I'm actually more interested in what WiiWare has to offer; 'Lost Wind' for example is a lovely wee game (no pun intended), has really intuitive controls and nice music.

The Seed accepts no responsibility for any damage that my have been caused to your Hard Drive as a result of viewing this post!
Old 07-09-2008, 01:45 PM   #4
Not like them!

Send a message via AIM to MoriartyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Seed View Post
'Lost Wind' for example is a lovely wee game (no pun intended)

Suuure.

Seed
Old 08-05-2008, 03:59 PM   #5

Lost Winds is awesome. A short game, but a beautiful and intuitive one. My VC has A Link to the Past, Simon's Quest, Gunstar Heroes, and Super Metroid. I would buy more, but I have enough to buy since I have a Wii, a 360, a PS3, a DS, a PSP, and a PC. I REALLY have to pick my buys carefully.