You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is official

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2004, 07:50 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilco
If liberty city is new york, vice city is miami, what city san andreas? san francisco?
its los angeles, las vegas, and san francisco put together. los angeles is called los santos, las vegas is called las venturra, and san francisco is called san fierro
Old 08-12-2004, 08:11 AM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Fool
Well, Rockstar have finally announced the very eagerly awaited next game in the Grand Theft Auto series.

Not much is known except that Rockstar is aiming for 19th October for America and 22nd October for Europe.

Check out the official site (Not much there)

Already drooling...

Also, news at GameSpot and Boomtown.
some info: youll play as a BLACK guy named Carl Johnson who returns to San Andreas after an incident. He comes back to find havoc. Its kind of like a Boyz N the Hood story. He has a brother named sweet johnson and a sister named Kendall. You can get tattoos and haircuts and he has to eat or he'll become skinny and if he eats too much he'll become fat affecting gameplay. Getting affiliated with gangs is a plus. If you get tight with a certain gang and you are getting chased by another gang you can run into the territory of the gang youre with and theyll try to get the other gang off your back. You can ride bikes, not only motorcycles and mopeds, but pedal bikes. There's a different way of carjacking, you get to use your gun to scare the driver away. You can also do 4-way drive-bys (ie Menace II Society). This game will be the best and will be hard for them to top it. There's is no info on guest voices or music but I think they will surprise us. 8-) 8-) 8-)
Old 08-12-2004, 09:56 AM   #43
The Reggienator

Send a message via ICQ to Kolzig Send a message via MSN to Kolzig

Uh huh?

You just replied three times in a row to thread that's 4 months old?

Well, I guess there might be some people who didn't already know all that information.

Anyway, welcome to forums kid!
"The old standby, that never got old in the first place. We come back to them weekly, nightly, for hours at a time--and they always deliver. They are pure, timeless, and often taken for granted." - Nick Breckon - Shacknews

My gamesale list *updated 26.8.2007*
Hey, dear people please buy my games, I need money to conquer Europe! Or do something similar.
Old 08-12-2004, 10:21 AM   #44
Escaped Monkey Island

Quote:
Well, I guess there might be some people who didn't already know all that information
Oh Man!!!! You Mean There's A Game Where You Can Steal Cars And Stuff??!! I Got To Check This Out
Old 08-12-2004, 10:42 AM   #45
The Reggienator

Send a message via ICQ to Kolzig Send a message via MSN to Kolzig

Yeah, right...
"The old standby, that never got old in the first place. We come back to them weekly, nightly, for hours at a time--and they always deliver. They are pure, timeless, and often taken for granted." - Nick Breckon - Shacknews

My gamesale list *updated 26.8.2007*
Hey, dear people please buy my games, I need money to conquer Europe! Or do something similar.