You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2004, 03:11 AM   #1
A search for a crazy man!

Send a message via ICQ to remixor Send a message via AIM to remixor Send a message via MSN to remixor
Default Killer 7

Anyone heard much about this game? I just found out about it through Gamespot and for some reason I'm really fascinated. I'm not sure why, since there doesn't seem to be much solid information, but all the little bits and pieces I've gleaned from its Gamespot page indicate that it's going to be fairly unique. There are two trailers, and I have no idea how much of them is gameplay and how much is scripted or cinematic sequences. Its cell shaded, and apparently contains both first person and third person perspectives at various times. According to the blurb on the game's GameSpace, "Five stories that cross four worlds will be found in Capcom's Killer 7" and the plot seems pretty bizarre. The producer and director say that the game "has taken a long time to develop and will be a game that people won't appreciate until they play it." I don't know if that's good or bad but, again, it has me pretty intruiged.

http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/act...er7/index.html

EDIT: It's coming out for GameCube, and was just announced to be coming out on PS2 as well.

Some sort of Writer or Editor or Something, Idle Thumbs

"Some comparisons are a little less obvious. I always think of Grim Fandango as Casablanca on acid." - Will Wright
Old 02-01-2004, 06:07 AM   #2

It's one of my "most wanted" games for the Gamecube (although I believe it won't be out until the end of the year, or early 2005). From what I understood, it's about a hired killer who has multiple personalities (in this case, 7).
The trailers I've seen so far look really great (and messed-up).