Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 2 - Adventure Forums
You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Resistance: Fall of Man


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2007, 05:16 PM   #21
El Luchador
 
bigjko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,629
Send a message via ICQ to bigjko Send a message via MSN to bigjko
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ps3Lover View Post
Do you have something to tell ? something that lies deep ?
You can talk with me on PM if you want ?
Do you like that ?
My post, coupled with the post I quoted, pretty much says everything I need to say. I like that.
__________________
Use Verb On Noun - Adventure game inspired illustrations
bigjko is offline  
Old 01-09-2007, 01:54 AM   #22
Half Human/Half Producer
 
Ps3Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 65
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjko View Post
My post, coupled with the post I quoted, pretty much says everything I need to say. I like that.
Yeah , i know... You like to QUOTE. Its okay, its brave from you. much safer like that.
Ps3Lover is offline  
Old 01-09-2007, 02:50 AM   #23
Senior Member
 
CrimsonBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,167
Default

Just thought I'd let you know, Ps3Lover - your attitude isn't strengthening your arguments. It's actually bringing them down to words from a blabbering fool. I expect the moderators to take actions if you continue this.
CrimsonBlue is offline  
Old 01-09-2007, 03:14 AM   #24
Half Human/Half Producer
 
Ps3Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 65
Default

if somebody only says i agree, while never post something on the subject, i think its not fair. im only stating something. And yes, sometimes im rude maybe on my words. But here, where i come from, we only speak that way.

So, if a mod wants to throw me out because of my language... well, thats a sad thing. really, as im posting not only for these subjects as ps3 or resistence... I can be nice too
Ps3Lover is offline  
Old 01-09-2007, 03:20 AM   #25
Super Moderator
 
Dale Baldwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Southampton, UK
Posts: 3,139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ps3Lover View Post
if somebody only says i agree, while never post something on the subject, i think its not fair.
That in itself is something you have done.

Quote:
im only stating something. And yes, sometimes im rude maybe on my words. But here, where i come from, we only speak that way.
I'm sure the other Dutch forumites would disagree.

Quote:
So, if a mod wants to throw me out because of my language... well, thats a sad thing. really, as im posting not only for these subjects as ps3 or resistence... I can be nice too
It's not your language that's the problem, it's the continual posting of pointless posts that is getting on people's nerves. If you post responsibly, there won't be a problem. Just think before you click the submit button.

Anyway, that's the end of this matter in this thread. If you wish to talk to me about this further, feel free to PM me.

Let the Resistance discussion recommence!l
__________________
Now Playing: Catherine, Sword and Sworcery:EP
Recently Completed: The Witcher
Dale Baldwin is offline  
 



Thread Tools

 


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.