You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2007, 01:33 AM   #181
merely human

LMFAO!!!! OMG, I went back inside the Sea Tub Clarabella and ran into Captain Patneim's crew. They were NOT happy to see me so I ran my ass out of that boat again, with them after it. I made my way back onto the planks where the Anvil guard and the other landlubbers came to my defense. And now it's a f00king free-for-all!! I'm just standing back to watch the spectacle.

EDIT: OMFG! Even Miss Quill-Weave herself joined in!!
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 11-04-2007, 01:42 AM   #182
merely human

Awwww! I went back into the ship. In the lower deck there's a locked room that I picked and opened. They got live sheep in there. I explored a bit more, found a dead sheep, then went into another room. When I turned around I saw that one of the living sheep wandered out and found the dead sheep and is now just staring at it.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 11-04-2007, 02:00 AM   #183
merely human

Hopefully this is the last dispatch. I once again went back into the ship, below deck, and ran into another crew member, First Mate Filch. He did not waste a moment trying to slice my ass off, which I naturally ran out of there, back onto the docks, and towards the Anvil guard. Got cut a few times, but the guard was very stubborn to protect me.

But then Mirabelle Monet, the WHORE of Anvil (the main reason why the seamen love docking there) saw us and she whipped out her dagger and jumped right in. Needless to say, I was not about to let her leave us and thus deprive the seamen of their land loving joy. I quickly equipped my 'Kiss Of Life' spell, which upon touch heals any NPC, and kept the guard and Miss Monet alive long enough to get rid of Filch. Looks like he won't be getting any (or any more) from Miss Monet.

Old 11-04-2007, 02:13 AM   #184
merely human

SHIIIIITTTT!!! Wilhelm The Worm got killed defending me from the crew! I found his body floating in the water near the ship. I liked him. That's what I get for being freaking bored. I'm so sorry, Wilhelm.

*sigh*

I'll enchant a dagger and name it after him.
Old 11-04-2007, 02:22 PM   #185
The Greater

Send a message via AIM to Giligan

Thanks for the info. I just ventured into Clarabella, killed the captain, and stole his shirt. My character's kick-ass adventurer outfit is now complete; as the lack of a good shirt to accompany the rest of the look had been a source of perturbation for me for some time now.
Old 11-04-2007, 02:24 PM   #186
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trep View Post

*sigh*

I'll enchant a dagger and name it after him.
Steel Cutlass, taken from the body of Captain Baszone Patneim and featuring a skull and crossbones design on the handle - Damage Health 15pts on strike, Drain Health 15pts on strike, 41 uses per charge.

Name: Wilhelm's pWnage