You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Another World (Out of this World) remastered

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2006, 04:02 AM   #41
Squeaky

Did anyone have any trouble getting a key for this game? I went to the website, paid my 7 Euros, stuck in my email address (which was definitely correct - I kept a copy of the confirmation page) and then waited for the key to arrive in my inbox.

Waiting didn't seem to be working for me, so I sent an email to the contact address on the website (both in English and in my special brand of pigeon French), but I still haven't heard anything back.

Did you guys receive a key pretty much instantly on payment? Any ideas on where to go from here?
Old 06-26-2006, 05:47 AM   #42
The Reggienator

Send a message via ICQ to Kolzig Send a message via MSN to Kolzig

I got my registry key immediately when I had paid for the game, so no troubles here.

I think you were supposed to continue back to the Another World website from the confirmation page if I remember correctly?
"The old standby, that never got old in the first place. We come back to them weekly, nightly, for hours at a time--and they always deliver. They are pure, timeless, and often taken for granted." - Nick Breckon - Shacknews

My gamesale list *updated 26.8.2007*
Hey, dear people please buy my games, I need money to conquer Europe! Or do something similar.
Old 06-26-2006, 06:19 AM   #43
Squeaky

Hmm, I did that. Well, sort of: I linked to this page after payment:

Oh well, guess I can give them a few more days to respond to my email before I totally lose it.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:26 PM   #44
Funky Member

I just finished playing through this enhanced version (a good way to spend 30 minutes) and I have come upon a few non-graphical differences between the enhanced version and the older versions:

For starters, there are way more continue spots. This means much a lot less of doing the same sequence of events over and over.

Secondly, in the bottom floor of the prison, the guard is facing away from the elevator giving you a few more fractions of a second to kill him.

Finally, the air blasts in the vents go at slightly different patterns. The first and last blasts go at slightly slower rates making it much easier to role by.

These were both frustrating parts in the original version so I am glad for these changes. Has anyone noticed any other differences?
Old 06-30-2006, 03:53 PM   #45
Squeaky

Crisis averted! After emailing Eric several times, he registered my key himself and had it sent to me. Now for some quality gaming!