Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   General (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/general/)
-   -   Game you're playing. How far you are. (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/general/14062-game-youre-playing-how-far-you.html)

Gnomepeople 03-28-2006 11:25 AM

Game you're playing. How far you are.

The secret of monkey island 2nd big task (finding the tresure)

I dunno what to do ... dont tell me just hint meh... please oh and peeps everyone should do this with the game there playing it can be helpful and fun (sounds like a retarded dork) So could anyone tip me on monkey island and ill help as will other people hopefully on your problems

Dale Baldwin 03-28-2006 11:30 AM

Hint requests are better placed in that section of our forum.

I'm not currently playing any adventures right now. Roll on May....

samIamsad 03-28-2006 11:31 AM

Usually, treasure hunting involves some kind of map. Got that?

(I predict this thread soon to be renamed into "Stuck on Monkey, er, Melee Island" or something and to be moved to the hints section. By some kind of higher authority. Like, the local police, or some kind of, what's the word again? Moderator?) :)

Dasilva 03-28-2006 12:02 PM

Warcraft III Reign of Chaos, Chapter 6.

Hammerite 03-28-2006 12:08 PM

Oblivion. The Main Menu.

I daren't press new game or every on-screen object is a weird colourful thingy or white like the rest of the area.

Dale Baldwin 03-28-2006 12:35 PM

*moves thread to General* Woo, now I can answer.
I'm erm, somewhere in Oblivion. 40 hours of my life spent on it so far.

nordic_guy 03-28-2006 12:49 PM

I've just finished Psychonauts, and I'm about to start playing AC:WW.

So I'm not really playing anything ATM.

artwking4 03-28-2006 01:10 PM

Splinter Cell Chaos Theory. I'm still on the first level, Lighthouse. I only played it for about a half hour or so, I'm probably about a quarter of the way through the level.

Edit: I forgot, I'm also playing Daxter for the PSP. I finished the first level so far.

insane_cobra 03-28-2006 01:20 PM

I'm playing The Temple of Elemental Evil. I'm in, er, The Temple of Elemental Evil, three levels under the ground, battling some funky mushrooms and this anime-looking centaur chick called Lamia.

SamNMax 03-28-2006 02:43 PM

About two hours into Oblivion. I haven't the willpower to keep playing.

Mission 10 in PDZ.

Beginning of Space Quest 5 and Tony Tough.

Also Monkey Island 3.

SoccerDude28 03-28-2006 02:51 PM

Now restarting Oblivion. About 4 hours into the game (after investing about a day in it).

wilco 03-28-2006 03:38 PM

Shadow Hearts: Covenant. About 7 hours into the game. I've heard this game was good but didn't know it was hilarious. It kind of makes fun of all the JRPG stereotypes.

Also Another Code. I'm currently stuck
Spoiler:
after saving Jessica, cant find the code to the door

Should start Phoenix Wright in few days or something (the release date on Europe is in 31st March).

RLacey 03-28-2006 03:59 PM

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords
Just finished.

dantebk 03-28-2006 05:08 PM

Just finished The Last Express and Leisure Suit Larry 7 (former yesterday, latter today)

Between the two I enjoyed LSL7 much much more. I guess I just prefer linear gameplay.

Now.. the question is.. what to start next? Grim Fandango, Gabriel Knight 3, Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars, or Beavis & Butthead Do U? Decisions, decisions!

jjacob 03-28-2006 05:38 PM

The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - around 5% completed (It's a long game if you want it to be), although it's hard to tell, but there's still loads to do..

Intrepid Homoludens 03-28-2006 06:24 PM

The Movies. It's the 1950s and I got lots of buildings and many films under my studio's belt, but there's still so much to do.

rocketpop 03-28-2006 08:39 PM

Fatal Frame: Crimson Butterfly

Wow. Creepy game! Me and my fiancee are hooked. We are in chapter 3.

rocketpop 03-28-2006 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnomepeople
The secret of monkey island 2nd big task (finding the tresure)

I dunno what to do ... dont tell me just hint meh... please oh and peeps everyone should do this with the game there playing it can be helpful and fun (sounds like a retarded dork) So could anyone tip me on monkey island and ill help as will other people hopefully on your problems

Map? I just danced my way through the forest.

artwking4 03-28-2006 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RLacey
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords
Just finished.

Was it fun?

jjacob 03-28-2006 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artwking4
Was it fun?

That's borderline rhetorical ;)