You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Game you're playing. How far you are.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2006, 07:38 AM   #121

Guild Wars.
Don't know how many hours I've got. I'm currently Level 5. It's my first MMORPG (although most people don't call it that) and I'm trying to earn some experience in combat before going into PvP. Most reviews say its the best part of the game, but I'm really enjoying it so far.
Old 05-19-2006, 07:54 AM   #122
Nothing special

I'm playing Stubbs the Zombie. A short game, not that hard, but lots of fun. Great lines from your victims when you kill them like "Not the throat, not the throat!" and "Stop eating my brains!"
Old 05-19-2006, 12:21 PM   #123

Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM

I recently had a machine-like walkthrough of older adventuregames. I ran through a total of 15 adventuregames in one month, mostly using walkthroughs to speed up the process.

There I got a bit tired of forcing through old adventuregames for the simple purpose of finishing as many games as possible, so I put the adventuregames on rest for another few months. Not many games left worth it pre 1995 anyway. I am likely to take up the project again later on though.

Now I recently updated my computer and have therefore played nothing but the really graphic intensitive 3d games on the market, like Quake 4, Condemned, Sin Episodes and Serious Sam II.

Now im playing Tomb Raider: Legend.

I intend to keep Oblivion until summer when it's silent and calm and I have alot of time over to just play games. Around then I will also go through The Longest Journey and Dreamfall.

Last edited by JemyM; 05-21-2006 at 09:39 AM.
Old 05-21-2006, 01:51 PM   #124
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

I'm playing Dreamfall, and it's a walk down Memory Lane. Currently trying to get into the Border House, and I'm all chipper because I found a Sonic Screwdriver for that.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Old 05-24-2006, 10:13 AM   #125
Lazy Bee

I put B.S The Sleeping Dragon on hold while playing Dreamfall which is now finished.
So, back to B.S. George and Nico is in The Congo, the second time for George. They've just jumped off the jeep and are heading into the cave.
It's pretty boring. I also just bought Grim Fandango. Perhaps B.S will be put on hold again. I'm thinking about it.
Old 05-24-2006, 02:24 PM   #126

Finished Paradise, finished Da Vinci, finished Dreamfall, kinda finished Oblivion (I did all the guild quests, the main quest, and the daedric quests). I might be continuing Keepsake (I think I'm near the end), but I doubt it... the puzzles have just become too boring (and I'm a Myst fan).

So, what's next? Dunno. Not much... I have Tony Tough lying around but y'know...

Any gaming advices?
Old 05-24-2006, 02:36 PM   #127
gin soaked boy

Cave Story?
Old 05-24-2006, 03:49 PM   #128
AKA Tyler Whitney

Playing Dragon Quest: The Journey Of The Cursed King. About 25 hours into it, just landed on the western continent in search of that confounded Dhoulmagus. Managed to level up Jessica's sex appeal nicely. Ahem.
Old 05-25-2006, 12:54 AM   #129
Lazy Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninth
Any gaming advices?
Have you played Scratches? I thought it was a great game.
Old 05-25-2006, 03:55 AM   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Cath
Playing Dragon Quest: The Journey Of The Cursed King. About 25 hours into it, just landed on the western continent in search of that confounded Dhoulmagus. Managed to level up Jessica's sex appeal nicely. Ahem.
I'm about 15 hours into that one. Curious. I'm also levelling up Jessica's sex appeal (maybe its the cleavage)... and the whipping...
Old 05-27-2006, 07:10 PM   #131

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

I'm playing it for my 3rd time. I started it as a male soldier, with a character that looks like he's chinese. He's bald-headed, and has a very thin goatee. I named him Richard Chang. I chose to go on the path of the Dark Side, from the first time I started the game.

I'm on Manaan, the last planet where you go to try to find the last piece of the star map for the Star Forge, and Bastila has been captured by Darth Malak. However, I just landed on Manaan, so I haven't tried to explore it yet. I also haven't played it for a few days, because I've been busy at work. But, I'm going to continue playing it tonight.
Old 05-29-2006, 11:32 AM   #132
SamNMax

Simon The Sorcerer II. It's pretty good, but I like the original better. The interface is a little dodgy, I think. I just got into the castle and I don't know what to do now.

Old 05-29-2006, 11:53 AM   #133
Coltrane

I'm playing No One Lives Forever 2, a really outstanding FPS. I'm on Chapter 7 now, in India.
Currently reading: The Name of the Rose
Old 05-30-2006, 11:18 AM   #134
delusions of adequacy

Hacking my way through Infinite Dungeons, the latest premium module for Neverwinter Nights. Its a very resource heavy game (its not worth playing on anything under a 2ghz cpu - area generation, saving and loading are all very slow), not at all like the other mods out there but that can be a good thing. Its a big mash of Diablo and NWN.

Its taken me maybe 12 hours to finish the first 'act' which consisted of 2 levels made up of 9 randomly generated areas each (18).

Old 05-30-2006, 12:24 PM   #135
Lazy Bee

I'm reaching the end of B.S III. I'm now in the church/cathedral getting shot all the time. I'm so lousy at the action parts that I have to do them over and over. Besides that, I actually have enjoyed the last half of the game more than I did the first half.
Old 05-30-2006, 12:48 PM   #136
Hitch-Hiker

Send a message via MSN to Dasilva

Perfect Dark Zero - Xbox 360. Just started it.

"If you don't get out of the box you've been raised in, you won't understand how much bigger the world is." - Angelina Jolie

_

<Susan falls through the floor and gets stuck>
<Paco looks at her blankly>
"Whats wrong with you?! Lassy would of had a firetruck here by now!"
- Susan Mayer, Desperate Housewives
Old 05-30-2006, 01:25 PM   #137
Staff Member

Resi 1 for the GC. But I'm losing the will to live, to be honest. Sodding fixed camera. Can't run and shoot? What idiot thought of that idea?
Old 05-30-2006, 02:07 PM   #138
Homer of Kittens

Currently playing The Davinci Code for the PC. Almost finished.

Firefox rules
Old 05-30-2006, 02:39 PM   #139
Schattenjaeger wannabe

Dreamfall - I'm pretty sure I'm about to start the last part in the game, a creepy building in Russia.

Yesterday I ordered Civilization 4 and Fight Night 3, and today after reading some comments on here I decided to also order Knights of the Republic I and II, none of which I have played before. Plus I have Siberia 2 waiting as well ...
Old 05-30-2006, 05:19 PM   #140
woof

Send a message via AIM to Karmillo Send a message via MSN to Karmillo

Hitman Contracts, just done the tiny mission in the park with all the stupid chinese guys who would gravitate twards me for some reason....god the AI in this game is dumb, either that or I just have the luck to manage to glitch them all out

I hope Blood Money is more like the second one