Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   General (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/general/)
-   -   Game you're playing. How far you are. (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/general/14062-game-youre-playing-how-far-you.html)

insane_cobra 04-20-2006 04:17 AM

Heroes of Might & Magic 5 demo. So far it looks like the series is back on track, much, much better than the previous game.

wicked 04-20-2006 10:49 AM

FlatOut - nice car game (but they really had to put some tuning into it.. ntz ntz ntz.. ). I like the graphics and the way my car takes the damage. It's preety hard, but that is what makes it so interesting. The bonus races are crap, except that destruction derby.

trudysgarden 04-23-2006 06:24 AM

Finished Fable and Scratches. Working on Daemonica - am about 1/2 way I think. Mixed feelings on that one so far. Has a good storyline. Next up Tomb Raider Legend, can't wait!

MysterD 04-23-2006 11:54 AM

Some 72 hours or so into Oblivion.

such great heights 04-23-2006 01:14 PM

Day 3, 7-10AM timeblock in GK3. Just about done. Before, I've only ever played through the game on a 500mhz Celeron with a GeForce 2 MX card, but the game actually looks nice on my "new" P4HT 2.80GHz with a gig of RAM and a decent graphics card. I'm amazed at how much smoother the textures look.

After this, I'll probably move on to The Game That Takes Place on a Cruise Ship, which I played about 30mins of the other day and found it to be quite lovely. Either that or Dreamfall, depending on how much my first paycheck is!

I was hoping to move onto Daemonica, but I've played the trial just now and just didn't enjoy it. It's not neccesarily a bad game, but there's just too many little things wrong with it to be worth my money.

RLacey 04-23-2006 01:38 PM

Call of Cthulhu - I'm a bit further now.

While I hesitate to bandy around such comments given that I haven't played too much of either game yet, this feels strangely similar to Realms of the Haunting. In a way that I can't quite describe, and in a way that I like a lot.

Jelena 04-24-2006 11:07 AM

Just started Scratches. I only had the time to install and play a few minutes, but I experienced motion sickness almost at once so I´ll probably will have to turn on the slide show mode although I´d rather play 3d.:frown:
Point and click feels strange after having played Still Life. I do hope the game will be as scary as I hope.

MysterD 04-24-2006 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LenaJ
Just started Scratches. I only had the time to install and play a few minutes, but I experienced motion sickness almost at once so I´ll probably will have to turn on the slide show mode although I´d rather play 3d.:frown:
Point and click feels strange after having played Still Life. I do hope the game will be as scary as I hope.

I liked Post Mortem, but have yet to play Still Life.

I'm about 76 or so hours into Oblivion -- I just joined the Dark Brotherhood.....mwahahahahahaha!

Intrepid Homoludens 04-24-2006 08:38 PM

Quote:

Game you're playing. How far you are.
:) Dreamfall, I just started it.

insane_cobra 04-25-2006 01:33 AM

Serious Sam: The Second Encounter, I'm in The Tower of Babel.

kuze 04-25-2006 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insane_cobra
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter, I'm in The Tower of Babel.

I must have beaten SS about 20 times in coop mode with my friends. It's one of the FP shooters you simply don't play alone.

Currently playing Oblivion, but after beating the Mages' Guild I feel like I'm loosing interest in this game.

insane_cobra 05-16-2006 02:19 PM

Mission 4 of the Soviet campaign in Yuri's Revenge. Damn this game is fun!

Jatsie 05-17-2006 05:29 AM

I decided to replay Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast for the first time since I completed it four years ago.

I'm on the mission "Artus Topside", where I have to evacuate prisoners from the mining colony. I'm at the end of the mission, but unfortunately I have encountered an infuriating bug, which means I'm probably going to have to replay the whole thing. :(

Junkface 05-17-2006 05:41 AM

Shadow of the Colossus. Collossus 8 or 9, or something thereabouts.

RLacey 05-17-2006 06:24 AM

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
Well, I've installed it and run it once to check that it works (and it even has 16:10 widescreen support :D), but I won't have time to actually play it until next week :frown:.

simpson_yellow 05-18-2006 05:19 AM

Trackmania Nations.

I must've clocked somewhere between 60 and 80 hours so far, and it might just have enough appeal left for me to reach the big hundred.

Not bad for a free game.

Gonzosports 05-18-2006 05:16 PM

Just finished Oblivion. I've never been so disappointed...more Morrowind's fault for being so good.

I'm playing Riven and The Longest Journey simultaneously. Riven if I'm 100% sober, TLJ if I've had some wine. Riven requires all my concentration.

Jelena 05-19-2006 02:12 AM

I´m playing Dreamfall. I´m in the middle of it I guess. Loving it more and more for every minute.

Dale Baldwin 05-19-2006 02:13 AM

The Da Vinci Code, just started the third "mission".

Tobbe 05-19-2006 02:42 AM

Just started Oblivion, I´m a Nord, I´m on the "first" quest..