You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Game you're playing. How far you are.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2007, 06:11 AM   #781
The Greater

Send a message via AIM to Giligan

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

I've progressed to the point where you have to close the gate to Oblivion outside Kvatch. I don't want to do it, though, so all my efforts are going towards buying a house in Anvil.

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

I'm fighting the Centaurs in Greece, and having a good deal of trouble.

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

I'm trying to find the Sprague Collection in Barnett College, currently.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:15 AM   #782
Homer of Kittens

Command and Conquer 3 - GDI hopefully the last level. This level is brutal

Crush (PSP): This is one of the best puzzle games available on any platform. It is amazing how a game developed by a developer called Zoe Mode is so addictive, ingenious, and innovative. Give it a try if you want a true cerebral challenge.

Firefox rules
Old 06-30-2007, 11:18 AM   #783
Cheese Pants King

Send a message via Yahoo to Endosanity

Daikatana - PC - This is awesome! I forgot how good this game was. Using mechanical frogs and mesquitos to defend a base instead of heavily armed henchmen... brilliant! Currently in the sewers and taking on killer frogs.
Old 06-30-2007, 12:04 PM   #784
Look behind you!

Still Life - I just bought it. The stairs just collapsed as I was trying to leave some house and now I need to find a new way out. Relatively easy game so far. Hope it gets harder.

Full Throttle - Still need to find a way how to get into Corleys old office and get something out of his safe.

Day of the Tentacle - Just got Hoagies Chron-o-john working and now need to get Laverne's working.
Old 06-30-2007, 01:46 PM   #785
Master of time and space

Marvel Ultimate Alliance on the XBOX 30. Playing in co-op with a friend and just got started on act 5. My friend seems to like this game, but I'm mosly bored with it. The story is boring, the game revolves around simple button mashing. There is no variety here, no nothing. I always thought that the Diablo games were overrated, but at least they were fun once during single player. This is not even on par with those games. When we finish the game I'm auctioning it away, this is one game I won't touch again.

*edit*
Oh, and why the hell aren't we allowed to play it on hard from the start !? It's no challenge on medium and once I'm done with this crap I won't feel like playing it again. The only reason I'm tormenting myself with it at all is that my friend seems to like it.
Old 07-01-2007, 12:20 AM   #786
The Reggienator

Send a message via ICQ to Kolzig Send a message via MSN to Kolzig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endosanity View Post
Daikatana - PC - This is awesome! I forgot how good this game was. Using mechanical frogs and mesquitos to defend a base instead of heavily armed henchmen... brilliant! Currently in the sewers and taking on killer frogs.
I've only onced played Daikatana and then I got about half of the game completed and then one of the sidekicks got stuck in the wall and I couldn't load an older save because at that point the only save that I had, he was already stuck in the wall.
"The old standby, that never got old in the first place. We come back to them weekly, nightly, for hours at a time--and they always deliver. They are pure, timeless, and often taken for granted." - Nick Breckon - Shacknews

My gamesale list *updated 26.8.2007*
Hey, dear people please buy my games, I need money to conquer Europe! Or do something similar.
Old 07-01-2007, 09:30 PM   #787
Cheese Pants King

Send a message via Yahoo to Endosanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolzig View Post
I've only onced played Daikatana and then I got about half of the game completed and then one of the sidekicks got stuck in the wall and I couldn't load an older save because at that point the only save that I had, he was already stuck in the wall.
LOL! Gotta love it!

Played:

Daikatana: PC - Oh yeah, kickin' ass with a broken AI partner is the SHIT! Barking out commands to pick up a damn health pack don't get no better than this baby!
Old 07-02-2007, 08:41 AM   #788
The Last Express Fan

Send a message via MSN to chrizkerr2

Final Fantasy III (DS) Just reached the surface world and dispelled the darkness.

World of Warcraft Just got my Vetaran's Boots on my Shaman, now PvPing for my Belt, while doing Arena each week for my Shoulders.

Oblivion Just finished doing Shivering Isles on my second charachter (A Paladin sorta)
Old 07-02-2007, 09:37 AM   #789
Super Moderator

FF3, getting my butt kicked by Garuda
Old 07-03-2007, 02:31 AM   #790

Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM

Started Final Fantasy IX this morning and I am already in love with the characters. It took awhile until I started to feel for the characters in FF8 but here they just get adorable right away.
It's also remarkable how beautiful the game is despite being old Playstation 1.

Last edited by JemyM; 07-03-2007 at 03:08 AM.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:16 AM   #791
DoD

Still Life and got to a point where I need to cut out the lump in the back of a painting, which is in my house and I need something sharp to do it, but in the whole house there is nothing that can do the job. Man, the logical quests in this game are realy starting to annoy me. I'm so close to looking for a walktrough, not because I think I couldn't solve it mysel, but because at this point I just don't care anymore, the story is kinda streched where some things that happen just don't make much sense, like when I quit but Claire tell's me the same thing she did before....

Aaah, forget it, I just don't care what happens anymore
Old 07-05-2007, 04:31 AM   #792
handsome

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemyM View Post
Started Final Fantasy IX this morning and I am already in love with the characters...
bad game I only liked the card game and few moments (like in the theater when you fight with your friend thats also a thief.. its in the beginning of the game, no spoilers here )

Syberia2 - trying to wake up that guy from Syberia1 (forgot his name) ..

Homeworld2 - mission 3 (betting bored fast)

Ecstatica2 - lost AND confused, I remember playing Ecstatica1 when I was a kid and i loved it, but this one
Old 07-05-2007, 07:07 AM   #793
In an evening of July...

Sword of the new World - I wonder my I even bothered. It must have been the good graphics and almost naked female characters. Anyway, this MMORPG is as boring as any other - grind, sell, grind, sell, repeat.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm level 19-ish, I think. Killing some mobs in some dungeon. No fun, no fun at all.

Last edited by kuze; 07-05-2007 at 08:53 AM.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:17 AM   #794
Homer of Kittens

Command and conquer 3: Finished the GDI campaign. Man the last level was brutal. Now starting the Nod campaign.

Firefox rules
Old 07-06-2007, 12:49 PM   #795
Master of time and space

Final Fantasy X - Just arrived in Zanarkand (around 30h into the game). I don't know what happened, but I've started to enjoy the random battles 30h into the game. I was ready to give up on the game at one point, but now it's really pretty interesting battling away. It's also a lot more easy now so I'm guessing that's part of why I'm enjoying myself more. I hope Final Fantasy X2 is just as enjoyable as this game.
Old 07-07-2007, 12:20 AM   #796

Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAgUh View Post
bad game I only liked the card game and few moments (like in the theater when you fight with your friend thats also a thief.. its in the beginning of the game, no spoilers here )
I am half through disc 2 now and I have enjoyed the game so far. I love the characters.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:09 AM   #797
Master of time and space

Final Fantasy X: Fighting Sin after around 50h into the game. *Sigh* Getting tired of fighting one boss after another. These last ones have been somewhat tough without certain objects/spells.

Since I'm bored with fighting almost invincible bosses I'm going to take a break and play Metal Gear Solid 2 for a while
Old 07-08-2007, 07:28 AM   #798
Psychonaut

Oblivion

About 60 hours into the game

Thieves Guild - Guildmaster (GreyFox)
Mages Guild - Wizard
Fighters Guild - Warder
Dark Brotherhood - Silencer
Arena - Brawler

Main quest - Blood of the Divines mission.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:18 AM   #799
Lazy Bee

I've finally brought my Win-98 computer down from the attic and successfully installed Discworld Noir which wouldn't work on my XP. I've just thrown the dwarf out from my office and now I'm not sure what to do.

I had a hard time finding a good place for this second computer in my house and ended up placing it in the laundry room. Wow, now I can do the laundry and play games at the same time.
Old 07-08-2007, 01:51 PM   #800
handsome

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemyM View Post
I am half through disc 2 now and I have enjoyed the game so far. I love the characters.
Really? to me they were boring..
ever played breath of fire 4? much much much better ..

http://psx.ign.com/articles/163/163551p1.html