Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   General (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/general/)
-   -   Adventure Gamers Neverwinter Nights Party Thingy...Something (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/general/13836-adventure-gamers-neverwinter-nights-party-thingy-something.html)

Karmillo 03-14-2006 07:49 PM

Adventure Gamers Neverwinter Nights Party Thingy...Something

Erm....ok lets arange one, I know there are a few people who play it on this forum and it could be fun!

start fresh and work our way through the main campeign, expansion or some mod. I dont really mind wich...

artwking4 03-14-2006 08:41 PM

That's a neat idea. Wish I hadn't traded in my copy. Then again, I've been eyeing the Diamond collection for awhile, hoping the price will drop to twenty dollars.

RLacey 03-15-2006 10:07 AM

Count me in whenever.

Karmillo 03-15-2006 02:14 PM

I expected allot more response than this....Ok so who on the forums actualy has NWN, the few I know are Lacey Jaz...Seebaruk I think....

Come on! we should organise a big night! maybe even have someone play the dungeon master!

Spiwak 03-15-2006 03:32 PM

I have NWN. I could get reaquainted with it I suppose...

Karmillo 03-15-2006 03:33 PM

Do it! the plan was to start new characters anyway so everyone would be the same level

Spiwak 03-15-2006 03:38 PM

Well, alright....but I call sorceror.

Just give me a time frame and whatever else we'll need to know and I'll join in.

Karmillo 03-15-2006 03:45 PM

Ill probably Do a "warrior-bard-dragon desciple" thing :P

So so far wa have:

Lacey
Spiwak
and me

I know there are more out there :frown:

RLacey 03-15-2006 04:03 PM

Dammit, I am only capable of playing magic users. I suppose I could twat stuff with a big sword, so long as I can pick the most ludicrous voice sample set. Or maybe record my own :D...

Karmillo 03-15-2006 05:04 PM

you could always go a wizard

[toj.cc]Phantom 03-15-2006 05:49 PM

I play it, but I don't have any of the expansions...I also have been looking at diamond collection...

Spiwak 03-15-2006 05:50 PM

Well if there's only going to be three of us then two casters might not be the most efficient party. We would need one priest or healer, a tank, and then a spellcaster.

Melanie68 03-15-2006 05:51 PM

:confused: A tank?

Spiwak 03-15-2006 05:53 PM

I mean a fighter/barbarian (or a paladin, actually). A character that can basically absorb and deal out a lot of damage.

EDIT Oh and I don't have any of the expansions, either. If that is a problem I guess this could always be an excuse to buy Diamond.

Karmillo 03-15-2006 06:19 PM

I dont know how NWN works, if people without the expansion cant play on a server with people who have the expansion....you should the them anyway, the level cap gets raised and theres prestige classes :P

LeChimp 03-15-2006 06:24 PM

I guess I would be interested in playing, usually play as a paladin though.

Karmillo 03-15-2006 06:28 PM

Ok so that would make:
Lacey
Spiwak
LeChimp
Phantom

and possible Art if he decided to buy it again :P
Whos else has it or is willing to buy it?

kuddles 03-15-2006 07:32 PM

I know I'm brand new here (usually post at JA+), but I have an interest in playing, and I usually play as a fighter anyways so it looks like it wouldn't be hard. Depends on how much of a commitment this would take though.

artwking4 03-15-2006 07:44 PM

Well, would I need to buy anything else besides the game? I mean, I don't need to go buy a microphone for voice chat or anything, right? I can swing $30 for the game no problem (I have a $5 Best Buy coupon!). I haven't played online multiplayer before, but if you don't mind having someone new at it, I think it would be an interesting experience.

And what would the play schedule be like? Being in different timezones might make it difficult.

When I was playing NWN, I was a Bard character, but didn't like that one so much. It was probably because I spoiled the game by cheating and leveling up all the way;) (but I wouldn't do that for this sort of thing). I could try being a tank character or a priest. I think I prefer someone with at least a little bit of spellcasting ability. Shoot. I forgot about the rogue class. Or maybe a thief/mage. Or Thief/cleric. I dunno. Dammit, now I'm excited.

seebaruk 03-16-2006 02:28 AM

When would you be thinking of doing this? The only time I'm really free is Sun & Mon evenings, and sometimes Wed & Thurs. I'm on holiday next week though.

Haven't played in a while, I've got about a million quests on the go in the second chapter. If there's 4 chapters and 2 expansions then doubt I'll ever finish it!

Oh, and I had a fighter character, with Katana proficiency.