Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   General (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/general/)
-   -   Adventure Gamers Neverwinter Nights Party Thingy...Something (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/general/13836-adventure-gamers-neverwinter-nights-party-thingy-something.html)

stepurhan 03-18-2006 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RLacey
Hey, don't complain about the Diamond edition; the UK release with the premium modules (available for about five seconds before being pulled) along with the release with the game and both expansion packs both came on CDs and without manuals ;). I weep :frown:...

That's the edition I've got. 3 CDs. Two cases all in a shiny gold outer. Tbe original game plus Shadows of Undrentide and Hordes of the Underdark.

PM me with potential times (UK) and I'll see where I can fit in.

Jazhara7 03-18-2006 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karmillo
Oh I missed Jaz's posts. I guess we can count her in in may if this thing takes off :P

Exactly. Of course, that's also assuming that our Internet is working properly again. Right now it's stuttering, logging off every fifteen minutes or so, then taking a break for five minutes before starting again.

But don't worry, we're working on it.

- :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

RLacey 03-18-2006 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazhara7
Exactly. Of course, that's also assuming that our Internet is working properly again. Right now it's stuttering, logging off every fifteen minutes or so, then taking a break for five minutes before starting again.

Sounds... annoying.

Still, at least it's not a 56k modem connection, right?

Karmillo 03-18-2006 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stepurhan
PM me with potential times (UK) and I'll see where I can fit in.

Well we really need everyone to post between what times they can make so i can do one of those little circle things to find where it all intercepts :D

stepurhan 03-19-2006 12:45 AM

Ah, a van diagram. Where you drive everybody's vans of available times together and see what engine parts stick. :P Leave it with me, I'll have a think.

Manhunter71 03-20-2006 06:10 PM

Oooh! me too!!

I've got some "nice" characters waiting to play again - there's a monk, a ranger/cleric, a monk/assassin, and a paladin - all hard as nails, waiting to join a game:D :D :D :D :D

The only problem I can see is the time zones, but if we can get around that then I'm up for it - as long as you want me........:frown:

Karmillo 03-20-2006 08:16 PM

Well your in the same boat as me and Lacey when it comes to time zones :P

Though the plan is to start new characters so your little buddies will be waiting for a little while longer :P

Jazhara7 03-21-2006 07:56 AM

Weren't we also planning on using evil characters? I've never played evil, but it sounds fun to play Lawful Evil (although I'd probably have an alignment shift towards chaotic evil, what with being a thief and all.)

- :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Karmillo 03-21-2006 12:26 PM

I always start out Nuetral and let my actions decide what i should be...it normaly turns semi evil....

By the way how doe you go switching your alignment along the ways? as it go from Lawful to Chaotic?

Manhunter71 03-21-2006 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazhara7
Weren't we also planning on using evil characters? I've never played evil, but it sounds fun to play Lawful Evil (although I'd probably have an alignment shift towards chaotic evil, what with being a thief and all.)

- :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Most of my characters are evil - they're the most fun to play:devil:

[toj.cc]Phantom 03-22-2006 06:33 PM

Weekends are best for me...pretty much any time Saturday or Sunday.

Crunchy in milk 03-22-2006 10:27 PM

Who is hosting? (this involves giving out your IP address)

Rather than hoping to miraculously pull off a big day out one fine, distant sunday evening... how about some of you english chaps with broadband step up and host a test game or two and let those interested try connecting...

At least then you'll have a feel for what's involved and what module people are capable of playing or need to get in order to work with the host.