You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General POP: Two Thrones end battles are so CHEAP! (spoilers)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2005, 04:10 PM   #1

Default POP: Two Thrones end battles are so CHEAP! (spoilers)

Anyone know of a trainer which I can use to finish this game? I don't have much time, as I leave for India tomorrow and I'd like to finish the game as soon as I can, without missing any of the cutscenes or events that happen in the game.

The end battle against the vizier is so frustrating. I get up to the part where the vizier floats in the air, near death, with all the columns up in the air. What I find so stupid is that as I'm climbing the columns he'll spit those fireballs or whatever at me, and if I happen to be swinging on the pole, I'll fall to my death every time. There's no way to avoid it.

On another note, what kind of Hindu name is Sherazad????? Did the devs do ANY real research into India and Hinduism? Farah, for that matter is not a Hindu name, yet, she is supposed to be a Hindu Indian princess. And the vizier is clearly a Hindu since he has the mark of Vishnu on his forehead. Also, I hate the generic villain he became in this game. Not to mention his "godlike" form is hardly frightening or inventive at all.

In any case, I'd appreciate it if someone could point me to a trainer or some cheat that'll allow me to finish this game.

I would beat it straight up if I had the time, but I'm afraid I don't really have much time left and I'd really like to end this game today.
Old 12-26-2005, 03:13 PM   #2
Burning

There is no trainer as far as I know. I just finished the game. In the final part, I had around half of the health, considering I took all the life upgrades. I usually waited for the hit at some platform and then jumped to the bar to avoid falling to death, that's how I killed him quite easily

Farah is indeed a Persian name, but it is quite popular in sub-continent, and lots of girl has this name in India and Pakistan.