You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Mario Kart DS Online!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2005, 04:53 AM   #21
The Reggienator

Send a message via ICQ to Kolzig Send a message via MSN to Kolzig

What about the friends list?

It's useless if the person who I have in my list doesn't have me on his/her list.
"The old standby, that never got old in the first place. We come back to them weekly, nightly, for hours at a time--and they always deliver. They are pure, timeless, and often taken for granted." - Nick Breckon - Shacknews

My gamesale list *updated 26.8.2007*
Hey, dear people please buy my games, I need money to conquer Europe! Or do something similar.
Old 12-17-2005, 05:30 AM   #22
A Servicable Villain

This week I played Mario Kart DS with some schoolmates and it rocked! Even though two of us played as shy guys because we didn't have the game, it totally convinced me I need to buy it because it's a blast. I have never bought a racing game and I'm not particularly good at it (though better than the one who had the cartridge because me and the other were dedicated gamers and he wasn't), but this game is just too much of a blast. The Nintendo DS is proving itself to be SUCH a fantastic thing. Advance Wars DS has already soaked up more time than most other games and I am only getting more and more addicted to it, and now this fantastic game. Truly magnificent.
Old 03-13-2006, 08:13 AM   #23

So are people still playing?

If so: Here's my friend code for Mario Kart DS: 36 94 34 - 21 91 72
Old 03-13-2006, 08:31 AM   #24
The Reggienator

Send a message via ICQ to Kolzig Send a message via MSN to Kolzig

It's been couple of weeks since I last played Mario Kart, but I'll add your code to my list. My code is in the first page of this thread.
"The old standby, that never got old in the first place. We come back to them weekly, nightly, for hours at a time--and they always deliver. They are pure, timeless, and often taken for granted." - Nick Breckon - Shacknews

My gamesale list *updated 26.8.2007*
Hey, dear people please buy my games, I need money to conquer Europe! Or do something similar.
Old 03-22-2006, 10:10 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolzig
I really need to buy this game, good thing that I won a sum of money in a certain online betting firm, so now I might have the money to get Mario Kart DS.

I'm gonna put you on my friend list as soon as I get the game.

I want to race with AG people.

cool oh don't forget to try the most incredible Mr. Incredibleman and Frozone to add on your list.