You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General Nintendo Revolution controller revealed. Pure crap?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2005, 08:56 AM   #121
Tactlessly understated

Send a message via AIM to Kingzjester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flux
Wow, it's totally not what I expected but I think it's going to be very interesting to play with. Consider me curious. I also like the idea of being able to plug in Gamecube controllers if you want to or if that's how you roll. I'm a little frightened for the effects this might have on RSI-wrists, but I'm sure they've thought about that. The only thing that, on a personal level, is a bit meh is the streamlinedness of it. The lack of Nintendo purple outrage. There's nothing "Fisherprice" about this controller/remote thing. It's even hip.
Damn you, man. It is about time Nintendo makes something sexy for a change.
Old 09-20-2005, 01:51 AM   #122
Homer of Kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flux
Wow, it's totally not what I expected but I think it's going to be very interesting to play with. Consider me curious. I also like the idea of being able to plug in Gamecube controllers if you want to or if that's how you roll. I'm a little frightened for the effects this might have on RSI-wrists, but I'm sure they've thought about that. The only thing that, on a personal level, is a bit meh is the streamlinedness of it.
*This is NOT a sexual reference*

Firefox rules
Old 09-28-2005, 04:11 PM   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by seek83
i reckon it's looks great and looks to be a lotta fun BUT it should be wireless between the 'remote' and the joystick. See how short that cord is?
likely that was just a prototype and the final version will rectify that problem.
Old 10-02-2005, 05:28 AM   #124
El Luchador

Send a message via ICQ to bigjko Send a message via MSN to bigjko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash_Tyagi
likely that was just a prototype and the final version will rectify that problem.
I seriously doubt they'd make it wireless, though. I'm okay with recharging the remote controller, but I'd hate to have eight peripherals (four remotes + four nunchuks) in a recharge bay at the same time. I'm also not sure a much longer cord would be the solution. It just makes it easier to get the cord caught in other crap.

Seriously, do you need that much space between your two hands? Have you ever tried holding a regular controller? Was it that hard to keep your two hands this close together. Now imagine having to hold them not even close to that distance together. It's not really that hard.