You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Feedback adventure gamer T-shirts

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2005, 05:44 AM   #81
Squeaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
Eiw.
Yeesh! Tough crowd. *tap* *tap* Is this mic on?

Guess you're kinda right. Should probably reign in a little on those 4am posts

I was trying something along the lines of "There's enough room under this shirt for a ladder, a hosepipe, a vase ... etc" but couldn't work out a way to phrase and it morphed it into something a little cheesy. No way in hell I'd wear it (for the reasons Spade mentioned), but I still thought it was worth half a chuckle.

Anyway, Talas' is sort of along the same lines as I was thinking, although I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a T-shirt with a pocket (a pair of overalls on the other hand .... )

Last edited by simpson_yellow; 08-11-2005 at 05:50 AM.
Old 08-11-2005, 08:01 AM   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by temporaryscars
I hope you guys know you'd be trading in casual sex just to wear these t-shirts.
I don't see why this is a big issue for most of us here. It's not like we are getting a lot of casul sex anyway.

Amount of casual sex for gilly before AG t-shirts = 0

Amount of casual sex for gilly after AG t-shirts = 0

The decision is clear to me. It's AG t-shirts and no casul sex for gilly!

Also, I think I'm old enough not to care about having casual sex with someone who would judge me for clothing I wear anyway.
Old 08-11-2005, 12:03 PM   #83
S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

Send a message via MSN to Talas

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpson_yellow
Anyway, Talas' is sort of along the same lines as I was thinking, although I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a T-shirt with a pocket (a pair of overalls on the other hand .... )
We could paint the pocket, it's not like we are going to put something else there, it's already full
Old 08-11-2005, 12:16 PM   #84
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talas
it's already full

That's where you're wrong: An Adventurer's inventory is *never* full - it's bulky, at most.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Old 08-11-2005, 12:21 PM   #85
S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7
That's where you're wrong: An Adventurer's inventory is *never* full - it's bulky, at most.
True, I got it confused with a RPG Inventory, I'm playing Fallout too much lately, thanks for the correction
Old 08-12-2005, 08:26 AM   #86
kamikaze hummingbirds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7

-
What about Rincewind in Discworld 1 and 2?
Old 08-12-2005, 10:04 AM   #87
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Or the Kyrandia games .

Admittedly, it's the case in most games that you have very, very large pockets .

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.

Old 08-12-2005, 01:03 PM   #88
S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

In that case I think we will need some adventure gamer pants with extra-long pockets too
Old 08-12-2005, 01:12 PM   #89
kamikaze hummingbirds

The only adventuregame inventory that was infinate that had a reasonable explanation was Apprentice. Kudos to you, Herculean Effort.
Old 08-12-2005, 01:31 PM   #90
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerite
What about Rincewind in Discworld 1 and 2?

Well, his own Inventory is not too large. It fits Rincewind not to carry any useless weight around with him, since he spends most of his time running away - FAST.

That's why he has the luggage. The luggage is made of sapient Pearwood which grows in areas of high magic (mostly places that used to be sites of Wizard duels in the past).

Not only does the luggage have infinite storage space, it also always opens up to reveal the right contents (I understand from it's description in the books that it actually looks like a normal sized trunk when looking inside). At one time it is filled with Gold, at another time it lets you access your undergarments (which are always freshly laundered and folded, no matter how dirty they were when you put them in there). Also, it can take people inside it - wheter they ever get to come out again is another thing. It has been known to swallow thieves, sharks, guards, the Dean of Liberal Studies, several other wizards, politicians, opal miners, and many others.

On the other hand, if the luggage likes you, it might be willing to spit you out again - *IF* it likes you.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Old 08-12-2005, 02:28 PM   #91
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillyruless
Also, I think I'm old enough not to care about having casual sex with someone who would judge me for clothing I wear anyway.
*sigh* You have a lot to learn, don't you? If selected properly and strategically, your clothes serve to frame your attractiveness and help create an atmosphere around you, expoiting your strengths and downplaying your non-strengths. The trick is to know what those strengths are and which kinds of clothes augment them.

platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien