Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Feedback (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/feedback/)
-   -   Leaving AG (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/feedback/6839-leaving-ag.html)

Kirk 02-12-2005 08:05 AM

Leaving AG

Hello, Everyone--

I debated whether or not to make a public announcement. But I thought it might be best to inform the community of my decision to leave Adventure Gamers.

I want to let the community know that I greatly enjoyed my time here and found the forumites to be the most hospitable. Yet, certain circumstances have led me to part ways. Sadly.

I wish Adventure Gamers all the best, and I will remain as a very, very part-time forum member here--to continue with my spanking thread, of course.

Look for me elsewhere in the web as I will be pursuing game reviews in new and uncharted places. I don't know how far a part-time career in game reviewing and writing can take you, but I'm bound to find out.

Good luck to everyone.

Kirk

100ja a.k.a. mr_mitja 02-12-2005 08:23 AM

And good luck to you! You will be missed. I'll order a pan just for you, so I can greet you whenever you'll visit... :D

RLacey 02-12-2005 08:55 AM

Good luck, Kirk.

simpson_yellow 02-12-2005 09:39 AM

Best of luck out there, Kirk.
Keep us posted on your reviews and other works of literary brilliance.
Take care :pan:

Jackal 02-12-2005 10:49 AM

Kirk, your contributions to the site have been greatly appreciated, and it's safe to say that your particular brand of zany will long be remembered. :D

All the best to you in exploring those new writing frontiers. Remember to send postcards, and know that you'll always be welcome in this little AG community. *D

Intrepid Homoludens 02-12-2005 03:34 PM

Bye, Kirk. Thank you for your intelligence, wisdom, and insight. Best of luck in your endeavors, but you will not need it, you're that good. Promise us you'll stop by every now and then, there's always a fresh pot of coffee (Irish coffee if you like ;) ) brewing, and usually a stimulating discussion and lots of love here. But you already know that.

Love,
Trep
xoxo
:kiss:

Royal Fool 02-12-2005 03:39 PM

Buh-bye. Be sure to let us know about your work elsewhere, when the time comes. Good luck!

Stinger 02-12-2005 09:43 PM

Well, I'm the one who hired you, and I'll sure as frick be the one to slam the door on your way out.

:pan: :pan: :pan: :pan:

Thanks for everything, we couldn't have made it through Moment of Silence Week without you. ;)

rio 02-12-2005 10:45 PM

Good luck, have fun.

Wormsie 02-13-2005 02:35 AM

*screams: "WHY!!"*

:\

LauraMac 02-13-2005 02:41 AM

Good Luck and I am sure we'll be seeing your ideas out there. Hope things go great for you. :)

BoyToy 02-13-2005 05:36 PM

Good Luck, Kirk! Live long and prosper. :)

Maquisard 02-13-2005 05:48 PM

*as Spock*: I am, and forever will be, your friend.

*dies*

Maquisard 02-13-2005 09:03 PM

Actually, screw you Kirk! And your Mr. Spanky too! :rolleyes:

Kirk 02-14-2005 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mares
Actually, screw you Kirk! And your Mr. Spanky too! :rolleyes:

Hello, Mares--

At first I thought you were joking because of my mention of my spaking thread. But then I noticed a new thread called O.C.C. and I checked it out...only to find a banned user named Mr. Spanky.

I am quite sorry if you truly believe I have been harassing this forum. Please ask any of the staff members here as they would know I would not do any such thing.

Thanks.

Kirk

Lucky's Rainbow 02-14-2005 04:44 AM

Kirk and Christina are the only two staff members for whom I have any remaining respect. Bon Voyage, Kirk. I'm sure you are going to a far, far better destiny. Look us up.

RLacey 02-14-2005 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky's Rainbow
Kirk and Christina are the only two staff members for whom I have any remaining respect.

Charming :rolleyes:.

Wormsie 02-14-2005 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirk
At first I thought you were joking because of my mention of my spaking thread. But then I noticed a new thread called O.C.C. and I checked it out...only to find a banned user named Mr. Spanky.

I am quite sorry if you truly believe I have been harassing this forum. Please ask any of the staff members here as they would know I would not do any such thing.

No, that was just a random AOL troll.

Claire 02-14-2005 07:04 AM

Best of luck for the future Kirk, and in all your new endeavours. I'm sure that you'll be successful :)

DustCropper 02-14-2005 07:07 AM

Thanks for all you've done here. Take care man. :)