Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Feedback (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/feedback/)
-   -   Adventure Gamers launches new design! (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/feedback/6514-adventure-gamers-launches-new-design.html)

Marek 01-22-2005 12:32 PM

Adventure Gamers launches new design!

So, what do you think? (If you have no idea what this is about, you might want to rush to the main site right now :) )

Wormsie 01-22-2005 12:37 PM

I LOVE IT! *snogs Marek again, even though this is Site Feedback* :kiss:

The new design makes JA+ look uglier than ever.

Ninja Dodo 01-22-2005 12:47 PM

Whoa! :eek:

... some of the review screenshots don't work though (Remedy).

Mattsius 01-22-2005 12:48 PM

When I saw the new design two weeks ago my first reaction was AWESOME!!! Now when it actually became public my first reaction was yet again AWESOME!!! This is definitely a big step forward for AG and a good thing for the adventure community as a whole.

Great work, Marek and rest! :)

LauraMac 01-22-2005 12:56 PM

Man I have had babies born with less nail biting - WOOOOOT We are alive!!!!

It looks so great - I feel absolutely puppy happy. :D

RezaTHX 01-22-2005 12:57 PM

WoooooooooooW !!!

Tonight when I opend my homepage I saw it different and it looked very pretty ! for a moment i was thinking to myself maybe i came to a wrong site ! but here is the true temple for the lovers of Adventure Gaming and i do hope it is in the right way . long life AG ! :) ;)

Legolas813 01-22-2005 01:09 PM

Wow, I LOVE the new design. You guys did a great job. :D

Metallus 01-22-2005 01:12 PM

I like it. I will of course now point out some issues with it since I've disarmed you thoroughly with my shower of compliment. Ho ho.

-Defaulty image border links around feature graphics on the mainpage and screenshot thumbnails. They're purple and blue and purple some more. I don't really like that. Just sayin'.
-Marek has transformed into a box with a red 'X' on his staff profile.

Also I'm at work so I'm using Internet Explorer. Your commie Firefox propaganda has no effect on me (as I already use it at home)!

Marek 01-22-2005 01:20 PM

Quote:

They're purple and blue and purple some more.
Get a decent browser.

Quote:

Your commie Firefox propaganda has no effect on me (as I already use it at home)!
...like Firefox!

(Or tell your boss to switch :shifty: )

Woo.

Kolzig 01-22-2005 01:25 PM

Wowzers, the new site looks ama-zing!
Indeed Great Work guys!

You got the touch. :)

Marian 01-22-2005 01:26 PM

A VAST improvement, and truly a site for sore eyes. 8-)

And I also have Firefox. ;)

I appreciate all of the collective efforts that went into this. :)

Wormsie 01-22-2005 01:35 PM

To complain, though, Underground games are awarded with a zero-score. Maybe their score should be N/A or "underground"? Now they appear worthless in the eyes of the ignorant masses.

Starflux 01-22-2005 01:37 PM

It looks classier than ever! The old layout had become a bit simplistic, and this new version is set to charge us into the new millennium! ...err... well, you know what I mean.

GOOD JOB http://www.idlethumbs.net/images/thumbsup.gif

EasilyConfused 01-22-2005 01:42 PM

Wow, it's really something. I thought the old layout looked SOOOOOoooo much better than any of the other sites out there it wasn't even funny . . . now it's just totally left everyone in the dust. Great job guys, and all your hard work is very much appreciated. I'm looking forward to finding new stuff. *D

remixor 01-22-2005 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadworm222
To complain, though, Underground games are awarded with a zero-score. Maybe their score should be N/A or "underground"? Now they appear worthless in the eyes of the ignorant masses.

Well, that's cause they are. Duh. This is not a bug.

fov 01-22-2005 02:55 PM

It's beautiful. :)

tabacco 01-22-2005 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadworm222

Where are you seeing that? It shouldn't try to show a score at all for underground stuff, so I must have missed one.

eriq 01-22-2005 02:58 PM

gorgeous! Good job guys! The page looks SO much more modern and slick.

fov 01-22-2005 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tabacco
Where are you seeing that? It shouldn't try to show a score at all for underground stuff, so I must have missed one.

The underground reviews are showing up on /reviews.php with no stars.

-emily

tabacco 01-22-2005 03:02 PM

aha! thanks :)

By the way, for the curious, at launch AG3 was at Subversion revision #689