Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Feedback (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/feedback/)
-   -   Dreamfall--From Sketch to Model (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/feedback/6402-dreamfall-sketch-model.html)

GED X-42 01-19-2005 10:11 AM

If you dislike the purple top, you're going to hate what (according to edge) Zoe wears at the start of Dreamfall.

Spolier: Lets just say its similar to April's costume at the very start of TLJ and is "like sooooo not appropriate"

;)

EasilyConfused 01-19-2005 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GED X-42
If you dislike the purple top, you're going to hate what (according to edge) Zoe wears at the start of Dreamfall.

Lets just say its similar to April's costume at the very start of TLJ and is "like sooooo not appropriate" ;) :9~

Are you going to be more specific so I can launch into a rant about it, or would you prefer to hold off on that and hear the rant in a month or two? :rolleyes:

Wormsie 01-19-2005 10:14 AM

Underwear, but Ragnar says it's tasteful. I say French.

Terabin 01-19-2005 11:32 AM

Underwear is yummy, you know. :P

Ninja Dodo 01-19-2005 12:03 PM

Just so long as you don't go suggesting she shouldn't be wearing that either, eh? :rolleyes:

EasilyConfused 01-19-2005 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja Dodo
Just so long as you don't go suggesting she shouldn't be wearing that either, eh? :rolleyes:

Not necessarily. It depends on what color the underwear is. :rolleyes:

BoyToy 01-19-2005 01:00 PM

*lol* So it's just the purple that bugs you, EC? ;)

Anyway, for underwear being yummy... as long as it's edible and has a choclate flavour: yes! :9
Otherwise, it depends on the underwear and who's wearing it! :D

Intrepid Homoludens 03-01-2005 11:10 PM

:crazy: EIW! BoyToy!!!

Anyhooz, I just got off the phone with my niece. I told her about Zoe and this thread and emailed her a link to it. After I described Zoe and Dreamfall, she was totally in rapture over the whole thing. Yeah, she would absolutely play this game in a second.

So this proves at least one beautiful, cool, stylish, and fiercely feminine babe out there would play Dreamfall just as Zoe is in it.

And Boystud, I told her about you, too (I described you as a yellow sock puppet). And pinksie (whom she now loves because your room looks like 5-year-old's playpen). And wormsie (because you're f#&king weird). You're all famous now. Kristin loves you all.

Wormsie 03-02-2005 12:29 AM

If I'm famous now, I need a limo...

Intrepid Homoludens 03-02-2005 04:28 PM

No, you need a personal shrink 24/7.

:D