You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Feedback Law and Order:Justice Is Served Review

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2004, 10:52 AM   #1

Default Law and Order:Justice Is Served Review

Nice job, once again Emily. Those of you who haven't yet read Emily's review of Law and Order:Justice Is Served, go here to read it.

I would call a review a success when the reviewer liked what she's reviewing and by the end of her review, managed to convince someone who was initially lukewarm toward the product to decide to buy it. In that sense, I think the review was a big success. Not only do I want to give the L&O gaming franchise a chance now but also I feel bad about not watching the TV show regularly. I really haven't watched the show even though I have heard from many people that it's a great show and I am a fan of Jerry Orbach, especially from his Broadway days. For those of you who don't know, Jerry Orbach originated the role of Billy Flynn in Chicago (the role Richard Gere played in the movie version) and Julian Marsh in 42nd Street. He was also Lumiere from Disney's Beauty and the Beast. I think I will be checking out the reruns of Law and Order.

I also ran out during lunch today to the local EB Games and picked up a used copy of L&O: Dead on the Money. I'm hoping to sneak in some L&O gaming while stuffing myself with tofurkey during the Thanksgiving holiday. I'm sure Double or Nothing and Justice is Served will be follwing their brethren soon.

Thanks for the wonderful review, Emily. You've made a L&O convert out of me.

Last edited by gillyruless; 11-24-2004 at 11:03 AM.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:01 AM   #2

Hmm, I just read this thread and according to Emily, the first L&O game (Dead on the Money) is included with the third game (Justice is Served). If this is true, that makes my purchase of the first game redundant. Curse my poor memory. I do remember reading that thread now. Oh, well, I just paid $5.99 for it so it isn't a big deal. I guess this provides more reason for people to give Justice is Served a chance.
Old 11-24-2004, 01:28 PM   #3
fov
Rattenmonster

Glad to hear I've made a convert! I hope you enjoy the game. Make sure to go to Legacy's website and look at the patches. There is one that makes the time limit much more forgiving (so many people complained they released this patch, then did away with the time limit altogether in the second game). It is patch #2 on their list.

Quote:
Hmm, I just read this thread and according to Emily, the first L&O game (Dead on the Money) is included with the third game (Justice is Served). If this is true, that makes my purchase of the first game redundant. Curse my poor memory.
It's mentioned in the review, too... $5.99 isn't a bad price though.

Have fun!

emily